Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Balance rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    if you have the upper and lower attack buff you have 1 combo that does good damage , cripple is also not that bad but you wont survive long . i even made a melee build to try but it sucks
    Who's stopping you from using ranged white hits and then switching to sword for a deft stab/advantage, or circle strafing and upper/lower and switching back to ranged to get off BP or Pen Shot, while using your traps as offensive CC's melee range. Now that's playing a ranger with style...
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Who's stopping you from using ranged white hits and then switching to sword for a deft stab/advantage, or circle strafing and upper/lower and switching back to ranged to get off BP or Pen Shot, while using your traps as offensive CC's melee range. Now that's playing a ranger with style...
    i have no mouse with keys to bind combos neither am i a pianist that it would work smoothly enough in minis
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Since gear revamp dps with sword had been nerfed big. Can't even kill a barb at 5% with a deft stab crit (up&down buffed), with T4 sword and everything that add dps with sword feated (gen+the other).

It was good before, now it's nerfed to bad. Tryed pvp strenght sword for a laugh, 260 crit on a demo, a joke. It used to do way more before and was very usefull, better than quick shot for sure. It isn't the case anymore.

Oh and, you take more damage too at the same time. I never used melee so few since that revamp. It just doesn't work anymore like it use to, and like it should be for the class to be fun to play.

Lucky me I rolled another class few times ago. Maybe the "incoming" pvp ranger sword will fix this, we'll see, but budget would have to be higher than the strenght one for sure, and that's something I don't think they'll do...because dext sword works really great for tanks

But it's still really good to use sword to buff up&down for sure, but damage is really **** compared to bow damage.
    Last edited by Religolibri; 6th July 2014 at 19:52.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

3rd mini straight with 6 rangers so far ...
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

Do you guys remember Stay? He was pretty dang good using melee on his ranger. On my ranger I don't really have any aa or gear and just pew pew, dropping traps and being a hard target people just switch to easier prey.

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    i have no mouse with keys to bind combos neither am i a pianist that it would work smoothly enough in minis
    ranger has the fewest keybinds tho

Quote Originally Posted by Surgery View Post
    Bare minimum add some animations to their spells (THEY DON'T DO COMBOS) Currently their combos are the duration of doing a white hit arrow

Crazy.
    The duration of a white hit with a bow/crossbow is 1.65 seconds, while the duration of their attacks ranges from somewhere around ~1.25 seconds for quick shot to somewhere near 2.5 seconds for deadly draw/bleeding puncture, then penetrating shot is just a few tenths of a second shorter than that
    Wabajack, Demonologist
    Wabbajabba, Dark Templar
    Wabbaguard, Guardian
    Mastablastaa, Ranger

Bring back combos on rangers.

Either way, I will still crap on all of you on chunnli (:

theres a ranger on fury ( wont name names cause drest is on a mission haha) that thinks rangers are under powered and that they cant beat anything lol

ranger is one of the best 1v1 classes in the game, so much cc that when used right can make you untouchable.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    theres a ranger on fury ( wont name names cause drest is on a mission haha) that thinks rangers are under powered and that they cant beat anything lol

ranger is one of the best 1v1 classes in the game, so much cc that when used right can make you untouchable.
    The only thing rangers are missing is a health shot, that takes the health away from the target and grants it to themselves. It should be instant, and not something you have to feat in, it should just be there. And once deployed, give you an 8 second bubble.

Only if that happens, will I agree, rangers are OP.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast