Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Balance rangers.

@blynd:
    Almost agree completely. Though i have no problem with classes having an easy mode build (assasins, dts, rangers, necros etc.). Problem comes, if that build is also the most powerful in aspects of dps and survivalability.

Please...Rangers have been nerfed..and just because there is one class you can't farm, like all the rest. you start screaming to nerf. How about learning to play your class and rangers will be no problem, but then you'll have to worry about demos and necros or some other class and you can bitch about them for a while. ty
    Failure to follow instructions is still a failure!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    @blynd:
    Almost agree completely. Though i have no problem with classes having an easy mode build (assasins, dts, rangers, necros etc.). Problem comes, if that build is also the most powerful in aspects of dps and survivalability.
    I agree whole heartedly about the feat builds and they should make the most powerful builds also the most demanding to play if you want easy then you can have it but you gimp your toon. That I'd be happy with cause those who are new to the class or game can get used to them and then increase the difficulty.
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

Quote Originally Posted by SkillKill View Post
    PVP 10 sin saying rangers are to OP? Last I looked, pretty much every sin hardly does combos.
    DWW
    GB
    FS
    Dart
    Atrophy

Utilize all the utilities at your disposal and maybe rangers won't be so hard for you.

http://goo.gl/1Gx5vY

Left 1 in dww for ya.
    Oh bless you. BLESS YOU so hard.

1) Christ that's a pathetic spec for a sin, that is what sin's looking for an excuse to say "I CHOSE HARD SPEC" when they fail.

2) Whomever you are on Fury you've not made an impression, don't know you.

3) How you going find rangers easy when 3 of them are hitting you with sin-on-sin type burst from 3 different lacations from upto 35 meters?

The fact of the matter is the sheer number of rangers shows how simple and effective they are with such little effort to make results.

Sin is by no means weak... But rangers are a complete joke.
    I've watched whole teams be fncked just from 3 totally trash rangers playing like turrets 2 shotting sh!t together. Sins? Trash sins do nothing. They die, they die over and over. Rangers? They burst escape burst escape.

Bless you.
    Last edited by Surgery; 14th July 2014 at 17:28.
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

People with pve tags saying rangers are not op in pvp, and you wonder why aoc has the lowest pop ever...

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    People with pve tags saying rangers are not op in pvp, and you wonder why aoc has the lowest pop ever...
    The majority of AOC's PVP downfall was created by funcom listening to PVE'rs about PVP. That plus the fact that the Devs never PVP leads there to be a huge gap in what is actually the problem with PVP and what funcom thinks is the problem
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Ranger is the most easiest class in game. If a player who can't kill anything on guard (goes in minis 0-30) re-roll ranger and make 10-3. Something must be wrong with that class...

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    The majority of AOC's PVP downfall was created by funcom listening to PVE'rs about PVP. That plus the fact that the Devs never PVP leads there to be a huge gap in what is actually the problem with PVP and what funcom thinks is the problem

Yep. Craig admitted his favorite game was wow pve. He even works for blizzard now, on wow. What is left is the run down version of aoc he created. Rangers were turned into casters. My sub is up on Wednesday, first time I cannot bring myself to resub. Hindsight is 20/20. I should have left with the original max exodus.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Yep. Craig admitted his favorite game was wow pve. He even works for blizzard now, on wow. What is left is the run down version of aoc he created. Rangers were turned into casters. My sub is up on Wednesday, first time I cannot bring myself to resub. Hindsight is 20/20. I should have left with the original max exodus.
    if u did, I wouldn't of had anyone to kill on my ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    this!!!!! so true

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast