Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Balance rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    TTS was never the problem with Rangers, it was just an annoying mechanic that let bad players get kills easily and was good in premades for instantly finishing people off.

The real problem with rangers remain unchanged:

1. Rending Strikes does too much damage
    2. Pen Shot is spamable when using the Running Shot Perk so you have basically free CC immunity whenever you want
    3. Exhausting traps are back to their original first revamp form and drain way too much mana and stamina
    4. Passive Speed buff is enough to where only barbs and sins and maybe soldiers in veteran boots can keep up with rangers if they run.
    5. Lack of a 2nd los check allows rangers to effectively shoot 360 degrees without ever having to remain in the field of vision during their casts and will always hit as long as the target was in their initial pov at the start of the cast.

Fixing TTS was just a minor change, rending strikes and exhausting traps and the 2nd los check are the main issues most people have about rangers.
    Says the Demo......wishfull ideas..coming... from a Demo..Good Lord..!!!
    Last edited by ieronymous; 21st July 2014 at 02:41.

I've been playing my pom for the past month actually, and what does it matter what class I play, I am stating facts.
    Doomsayer 2008

I've been playing my pom for the past month actually, and what does it matter what class I play, I am stating facts.
    I will state a fact too..If I may please..My todays Jheball like 30 minutes ago..finished and a Demo made 35 kills...No ranger but demo..just sayin..The only thing that u guys need..is to give u full plate armour..stating the facts here..!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    I will state a fact too..If I may please..My todays Jheball like 30 minutes ago..finished and a Demo made 35 kills...No ranger but demo..just sayin..The only thing that u guys need..is to give u full plate armour..stating the facts here..!!!
    i will need a ss

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    i will need a ss
    In a perfect world without rangers this is the outcome

http://i.imgur.com/X83y8mQ.jpg?1

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    i will need a ss
    Thanks Riyuu..Theres ur screenshot..!!!

It matters..cause Demos do more kills than rangers,and u play Demo too..and u try to convince the world that rangers need nerf..Demos and Dts need nerf..rangers are fine..

It matters..cause Demos do more kills than rangers,and u play Demo too..and u try to convince the world that rangers need nerf..Demos and Dts need nerf..rangers are fine..
    Pff, show some more farmed sags. So you SS a bad sag where a pvp 8 guard goes 0-20, there are countless sags that ToS, Ranger, Demo, Necro, HoX, Sin, and even Barbs and Conqs get top kills.

In a balanced sag, where teams are equal, that would not be the outcome, and of course ANY ranged class has an advantage in maps like BR and Sag because those maps favor those classes.

You can't argue the issues I brought up with ranger, none of them have anything to do with dps other than rending strikes being too powerful, the rest are class mechanics that do not work correctly and never will because rangers were designed to do actual combos, not be a caster.
    Doomsayer 2008

Wrong. Rangers arent fine. They need a nerf. And guess what? Demo and dt. It isnt an argument that another class needs a nerf too if we talk in a thread about rangers. The stupiest thing in balancing discussion is to say another class needs a nerf too. Yeah of course they does but what does that help with the class talked about in a certain thread?

Said by a player which plays all 3 of the above mentioned classes and 9 others... Some more, some less.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryiuu View Post
    In a perfect world without rangers this is the outcome

http://i.imgur.com/X83y8mQ.jpg?1
    Because a single screenshot represents the entire game in your opinion... This is just a troll attempt ladies and gentlemen.

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast