Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Balance rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorthor View Post
    So if 3 players togheter can kill u its OP. LOL

So much bad players in this thread.
    DT, Guard, Conq, Bs, Sin and Pom are more OP than ranger. Only reason why Ranger gets QQ is because of pug minis. Disorganized pug minis is ranger heaven.

Bad players ? lol Surgery hands down best sin in aoc.

And the fact you say pom at end of the op classes says much about your pom.

About rangers make all ccs besides lineEdit by Anzu: Dogbreaker be only made by ss and see 95% of the ranger rerol.
    Last edited by Anzu; 15th July 2014 at 19:20.
    Шторм-кнут

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    I agree. Rangers aren't that hard to deal with, LOS, l2p, and etc. So many other classes are pathetic compared to this class. Look at conqs for a start.
    The problem is that in pug minis everyone focuses the tank ie. brute conq and meanwhile no one focuses the ranger that is sniping everyone on the team and if someone does focus the ranger no one assists and you end up getting obliterated by several players. Its hilarious when the group all focuses the tank and the tank end up killing them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Xamaron View Post
    The problem is that in pug minis everyone focuses the tank ie. brute conq and meanwhile no one focuses the ranger that is sniping everyone on the team and if someone does focus the ranger no one assists and you end up getting obliterated by several players. Its hilarious when the group all focuses the tank and the tank end up killing them all.
    Been in plenty of those recently. Had one where ranger had flag and only was going after him almost got him several times but was PVP 10 and got support my team was no where to be seen too busy trying to kill an op dt that just shrugged them all off and kept getting free kills cause they were too stupid to see what was happening.
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

Quote Originally Posted by SkillKill View Post
    Lol "Hard spec"
    I have not played the game in 3 years, and deleted my toons. I will be leveling a sin back up in a few weeks, but am not going to be in a super rush to 80.

Wanna talk a pathetic spec?

http://goo.gl/n4WpRD

Which I guarantee you use.

I'd rather have CC breaks myself.

Dww and GB moar.

You talk like all them rangers in minis are a new thing. That has been going on forever.
    I guess now you know what it is like for casters with multiple sins on the other team.
    QQ.

Never was on Fury. US server.
    No relish in death and no burden to bear?

Don't come to 80... you going get slaughtered.

Geldninja: I hope that's a troll
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

Quote Originally Posted by Xamaron View Post
    This can also be true of necro/demo. Pug teams are what is happening today, and those classes, if left unchecked, pose the biggest threat. Hell, even my tos ignored is stupidly OP in pug minis. I actually am happy when I see a carnage tag on my team, because I know they can identify and take care of threats like this. Just wish others would figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Surgery View Post

Ignorance is bliss.

Quote Originally Posted by SkillKill View Post
    Ignorance is bliss.
    your toon is dreadnines?

Ranger
    The Taking the Shot ability has been renamed Point Blank Shot, and now requires the target to be within 5m

Does this help?

Quote Originally Posted by Surgery View Post

when did i say that and what was i talking about?

pieisgod/10

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    Ranger
    The Taking the Shot ability has been renamed Point Blank Shot, and now requires the target to be within 5m

Does this help?
    not sure, with 6 instances of the pvp area its hard to know whats going on

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast