Thread: Need more ways to get campaign tokens

Default Need more ways to get campaign tokens

Ok so the average player will play aoc, after work, in the evening meaning they do mini games for campaign tokens. Currently these are from quests so assuming you win all mini games you can get a total of 8 campaign tokens a day.
    I think we really need more ways to get these tokens not just mini games! As now there are so many more ways to spend those tokens not just on pvp armour/weapons but on other stuff like books, etc.

Conquest tokens are much easier to get, from mini game drops, from bori, from open world drops you can, if you are lucky, get LOTS every night but the other tokens are restricted.

Would it be an idea to give us new ways of getting tokens? via random drop, via kill quest that can be done in mini games, (such as kill 20 rangers.

even if i have the levels I dont have the tokens for a long time because I have brought a few books. I would like to get enough tokens to buy the t2 set before I am able to buy the t3 set....

I would really like to see a quest kill 20 rangers so people would target them instead of a cripple ... namely me

how about...play on fury and get campaign badges for open world pvp quests between minis

we have open world in CE on crom, i never seen campaign tokens drop only conquest tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonidus View Post
    we have open world in CE on crom, i never seen campaign tokens drop only conquest tokens.
    on fury u get campaign badges and faster prowess from open world

I have nothing against much faster pvp progression on fury, both openworld and minis...Crom has 24/7 hm's and t4 raids afterall. Yesturday i got all my quests finished in one go, while my friend was always in the loosing team. Balance really sucks. Perhaps a system that rewards the player who's most active with campaign badges and conquest trophies? Would be pretty neat..
    Boyscout bearshaman

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    I have nothing against much faster pvp progression on fury, both openworld and minis...Crom has 24/7 hm's and t4 raids afterall. Yesturday i got all my quests finished in one go, while my friend was always in the loosing team. Balance really sucks. Perhaps a system that rewards the player who's most active with campaign badges and conquest trophies? Would be pretty neat..
    'stead of this , an actuall balancing system might also work .

it's just funny when you watch the algorythm that is used (and u can do this in a jhebbal, when the groups get "balanced" ) . At first , upon entry you might observe conqs and priests shared on both groups , seconds later , when the balancing algorythm takes place you can see the 3 conqs in group (lets say) 1 , and all the priests in group 2 . Quite interresting
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*