Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Balance rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Quistan View Post
    I used to play my Hox (pvp 3) the last days in pvp- minigames; I did not have any problems fighting against rangers (and I'm beyond pro with my hox in pvp), sure, sometimes I got hit by a savage penshot or LB BUT I died way more often because of sin, pom or demo, thats for sure. (Sorry for not creating an excel sheet with profound statistics!)

All you have to do is open your eyes, think and react - use your environment (yeah, it's possible, even at Blood ravine or Jhebbal), interrupt LOS, doublestep towards your ranger target and you will be able to catch him which often leads to his death.

Now, when I'm able to kill a Pvp 10 ranger with my budget hox, whats up with all these pros crying all day long about ranjors? I just don't understand, sry
    T4 > pvp 3 you forgot the line when you say your chars its full t4 geared.
    Шторм-кнут

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    T4 > pvp 3 you forgot the line when you say your chars its full t4 geared.
    Brb, looking at the archives for the "T4 Gear is too OP" QQ-dossier. C'mon Ed, rly? xD

//I added the "T4 Geared" line in my previous post, just for you.
    "Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʏ ɪᴛ's ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ." - Sᴜɴ Tᴢᴜ

Rᴀɴɢᴇʀ ʙʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: Mᴇᴍsʜᴜʀ ʜᴀs ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ 325 ᴅᴀʏs 14 ʜᴏᴜʀs 38 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs 30 sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs.

Brb, looking at the archives for the "T4 Gear is too OP" QQ-dossier. C'mon Ed, rly? xD

//I added the "T4 Geared" line in my previous post, just for you.
    it was intended as a joke lol. i forgot the :P
    Шторм-кнут

Check out pics of premades from fury wheya. Ranger is a beast.. Uhm hey wait.. Demos, necros, guard, sins etc

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...=189251&page=6
    [Group] [Invitmi]: HELP ME ****ING RETARDS [Group] [Demoterror]: I dont want to help u **** retards. that sounds disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorthor View Post
    Check out pics of premades from fury wheya. Ranger is a beast.. Uhm hey wait.. Demos, necros, guard, sins etc

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...=189251&page=6
    Yeah but none of those classes are op cause ranger has medium armour
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Why don't you have your friend post his combat log then rather than typing a kinds of claims but not adding numbers to them.

Also, being in combat before getting hit with the trap while regenerations are minimal is far more realistic than placing traps on someone OOC, and who is OOC moments later because your not actually attacking them or they do not have any active dots/debuffs on.
    It is known that u lead the "Rangers Haterz Campaign"So I wasn't expecting u to say anything constructive..or at least agree on something..But instead of questioning what I say..Take ur Demo..And find a ranger..(Friend?)By the way do u have any ranger friends..I doubt..
    Anyways try it urself..and u will see what I mean..But even if u see I doubt that u will admit it..Or tell the truth..U gonna come up with farfetched fantasies,and exagerrations,all made by ur hate towards the class..See ya..(Roll a ranger)..Meybe u will find peace of mind that way..!!!
    "To the Humble He gives His Grace.....From the Proud He Hides His Face"

I used to play my full T4- Hox (pvp 3) the last days in pvp- minigames; I did not have any problems fighting against rangers (and I'm beyond pro with my hox in pvp), sure, sometimes I got hit by a savage penshot or LB BUT I died way more often because of sin, pom or demo, thats for sure. (Sorry for not creating an excel sheet with profound statistics!)

All you have to do is open your eyes, think and react - use your environment (yeah, it's possible, even at Blood ravine or Jhebbal), interrupt LOS, doublestep towards your ranger target and you will be able to catch him which often leads to his death.

Now, when I'm able to kill a Pvp 10 ranger with my budget hox, whats up with all these pros crying all day long about ranjors? I just don't understand, sry
    Ha!ha!Dont say or claim anything Suctum will ask u for screenshots...Ha!ha!Like we don't have any common sense to know whats going on..He needs screenshots..Otherwise he cannot participate or say anything..That proves how much he knows about this game..Numbers do prove some stuff..But they are never to be trusted..!!!
    "To the Humble He gives His Grace.....From the Proud He Hides His Face"

I dont get it how can someone post as argument that rangers are fine if you can kill pvp 10 one with low char?
    It just mean that ranger is retarded. And even so he can still end mini with good score.
    @Quistan t4 hox is not really budget hox

Fact is that i know many people that cant kill anybody on other classes but doing good on rangers. Even most noobish keyboard turning ranger can get top kills in minis if he just run when anyone looks at him wrong and just keep firing from safety behind line of his team. It takes zero skill.

Do something about lineberaker and rending strikes and give ranger some tool that actually need skill to use. buff ranger melee combos and give some melee goodies and we could have uniqe and fun class.
    Dont forget to heavy nerf stam and mana drain on ranger traps. Right now it is retarded beyond belief!

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    It is known that u lead the "Rangers Haterz Campaign"So I wasn't expecting u to say anything constructive..or at least agree on something..But instead of questioning what I say..Take ur Demo..And find a ranger..(Friend?)By the way do u have any ranger friends..I doubt..
    Anyways try it urself..and u will see what I mean..But even if u see I doubt that u will admit it..Or tell the truth..U gonna come up with farfetched fantasies,and exagerrations,all made by ur hate towards the class..See ya..(Roll a ranger)..Meybe u will find peace of mind that way..!!!
    Omg, I already stated like 5x I have a ranger, which is what I base my information on, not my demo.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    I dont get it how can someone post as argument that rangers are fine if you can kill pvp 10 one with low char?
    It just mean that ranger is retarded. And even so he can still end mini with good score.
    Fact is, there are only a FEW rangers out there who are topscoring minigames (sometimes) and there is absolutely NO point to prove this because everyone knows

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    @Quistan t4 hox is not really budget hox
    From the pvp point of view it is truly a budget hox.

Edit by Anzu: Be constructive please.
    Last edited by Anzu; 2nd August 2014 at 22:54.
    "Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʏ ɪᴛ's ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ." - Sᴜɴ Tᴢᴜ

Rᴀɴɢᴇʀ ʙʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: Mᴇᴍsʜᴜʀ ʜᴀs ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ 325 ᴅᴀʏs 14 ʜᴏᴜʀs 38 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs 30 sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs.