Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Balance rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    your toon is dreadnines?
    No.
    10char

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    Bad players ? lol Surgery hands down best sin in aoc.

And the fact you say pom at end of the op classes says much about your pom.

About rangers make all ccs besides lineEdit by Anzu: Dogbreaker be only made by ss and see 95% of the ranger rerol.
    If U had balls to play premade pvp on crom u would see what a group of 2 sins, 1 conq, 1 DT, 1 Pom and a tos will do to your team.
    Sins where focused by 2 rangers and rest of the group in a ranger friendly map. Did it help? No. Sins and DT killed like mofos
    DT got 15-0 in TT. Our flag was melted in 4 sec by sin burst in HV. PVP is being destroyed by fail threads like this.
    [Group] [Invitmi]: HELP ME ****ING RETARDS [Group] [Demoterror]: I dont want to help u **** retards. that sounds disgusting

Terrorthor!

How much of a difference would it make if kutropova played vouga and I played my conq wordless? Not a big one at all, 2 sins is because of us lacking a caster that is on the same level skill wise. On our team we only had vouga on a "off class" + maybe abary. You may think ranger counter sin but find a ranger that kills either me or zakila 1on1
    .. fine in pugs ranger is annoying and easymode, but all in all the class is not the best in premades.

Quote Originally Posted by Chass- View Post
    Terrorthor!

but find a ranger that kills either me or zakila 1on1
    .. fine in pugs ranger is annoying and easymode, but all in all the class is not the best in premades.
    Thats exactly the poin. Sin with the anti cc and burst abilities are too much. So when Sins outperform Rangers on even a ranger map like TT something is wrong. And conq and DT is just sigh
    [Group] [Invitmi]: HELP ME ****ING RETARDS [Group] [Demoterror]: I dont want to help u **** retards. that sounds disgusting

To start a Ranger versus Sin discussion based on yesterday premade imo is stupid.

CoE group won because they played better.

Groups setup and yesterday TTS nerf made some difference, but only marginal.
    TTS nerf increased the DPS burst difference between our 2 groups, which was already crazy, and without old TTS I guess our rangers had hard time to finish accelerated sins running out.
    But even with old TTS, premade result would not have really changed much.

Imo the true difference was in group teamplay.
    CoE played with much more coordination. While we often focused different targets, most of the times CoE was jumping at least in 2-3 on the same target, and provided much more self-support to buddies than us.

If we focus all on different targets and let 2 sins + DT focus same target, we let them just kill us 1 by 1 and wipe all our group in no time.
    This is pretty much what happened imo.

And there were other problems aswell of course, like we had a ToS in first 2 games, with 3 ranged DPS, etx.

Anyway, it's all stuff not related to Class vs Class, but mostly to group vs group.

Before discussing setups, there was a huge gap skillwise as group imo to fill.
    Only after filling that gap we could argue what class / setup is better for premades.

I would just hope these premades happen nore often, so we can keep on playing, learning and practice as groups
    That was the goal for the Premade Tournament, nothing to do with TTS nerf.

For me yesterday fights were a lot of fun and really interesting, I don't care of we lost and I don't blame anyone or Funcom.
    And honestly we did our best aswell yesterday, and not that bad at some point (especially in TT) we just need more practice.
    I thx everyone from both groups for the fun.

But this has nothing to do with this thread
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 18th July 2014 at 10:40.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

If classes where balanced. Chass would play his ranger in TT not his Sin. Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorthor View Post
    If classes where balanced. Chass would play his ranger in TT not his Sin. Just saying
    if classes where ballanced, there would only be 1 class and the game would be boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Geldour View Post
    if classes where ballanced, there would only be 1 class and the game would be boring.
    geldour sometimes when you post stuff like this you lose alot of credibility

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorthor View Post
    Why?
    /10 chars

@Geldour:
    No, sadly it seems you never played any game with a good game system and rather balanced classes.

Class balance does NOT rule out the class A > class B > class C > class A system. It also does NOT mean classes have to be similar. It just means their strengths and weaknesses balance each other out and all classes share a similar budget.

You only get the one class you might mean, if you dumb down abilities and statistics so all melees and mages play the same. This is not a problem of class balance.

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast