Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tos Population

Quote Originally Posted by Gkahn View Post
    I main a tos also.and yea its not the strongest class but with a good team like many others have allready said it is rly strong when protected.
    I don't understand this, every class is stonger when there's a good team around.

ToS for Prime Minister/President/Overlord!

Most people dont play it because I believe the population have become very lazy and don't understand it. I hear it all the time; most people have no idea about this games background story, are PL'd, get gear given to them or 80 through a dungeon'd to them, have hero tanks and healers effectively solo'ing a lot of 6man content (and when those same heroes pug they disappear when those sucky players are so bad they actually destroy the win and there's no learning. It's just win or part ways quite often).

Still, the best part of this game is the experimentation between the classes and the ways people who actively employ such practices get the most/best results. All the other people are just cattle, following the herd!

The differance between the PoM and ToS is massive, and a ToS' abilities and pro's, as stated earlier, aren't obvious to most people, who like to play simpler classes when they relax and game on.

TOSes don't like to heal. :P
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Tos is the best class ever!
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

I totally agree that Tos is best class ever! I just wish more folks played one as a main.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarspice View Post
    I totally agree that Tos is best class ever! I just wish more folks played one as a main.
    Not a class for everyone. Spell rotation, buffs, debuffs, dps, heals, CCs, most cant handle it and think tos is nothing more than a one click pony.

think about it. without combos, you lose like 75% of the players from even trying it. Then you have demo, necro or pom versus the tos. If I want damage, I do after demo. If I want heals and survival, I go after pom. If I want cheese, I go after encro... So whats the tos bring? something of everything, that most cant handle. Add to that we die faster than any of the others because we are required to be in the mix of it all, its a hard commitment to make. But those of us that stuck with it, probably love this class more than any other class out there.

Never tryed it, but from an external point of view, class looks to simplistic to be fun and to invest time to play it. Maybe I'll create one in 2016. I have plans until then.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Never tryed it, but from an external point of view, class looks to simplistic to be fun and to invest time to play it. Maybe I'll create one in 2016. I have plans until then.
    If you seek the ultimate competition, you have to test out ToS. I played mine as very 1st char in 2008 until pvp7. This class is nice in PvE as masskill machine. In PvP you have to manage the CDs of oh so many spells, very uncomfortable. If you play it as supporter for group only, ToS is worth it with the load of CCs he has.

I tried playing my tos today in a couple minis and I have to say it was fun...when I had mana. Im pvp 10 with full AA's and full pvp T3 set and my mana was terrible. I found myself running out of mana at the worst times and was pretty frustrating. I have to admit I havent played it in a while and very rusty but couldnt find a way to maintain mana during long strings or combat to support myself or my team. I know I could run out of combat to regen but that's not my play style and was disappointing. I never have this problem on my demo or HoX, only really notice it on my ToS.

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Yes its this stupid perception of the Tos as 1button class

Fyi though, class with most keybinds i have is BS and second but super close to first is ToS. Its a class that requires quite alot of micromanagement to be effective, most fun caster by miles and the only non combo class that has to get up close and personal with any opponent.

Its not simplistic gameplay at all, you need to be on your toes 100% of the time you PvP on it.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast