Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Discuss! Game Director Letter - June 2014

Funcom, is there something seriously wrong with you?

You ppl are really mad about monthly letters, what do you expect from it? Didn't Joel say that he doesn't even have to write those, there will be a letter when there is a reason to have one, move on...

There's not much to expect, I assume. But the lame @ss excuse given for not posting it in the announced time frame warrants some ridiculing.

It's as if a guy claims to have a 30 inch d1ck, but doesn't want to show it cause he was forbidden by the emperor of China. You don't really care to see it, but there will be some references to China and imperial edicts in the near future.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

This,
    Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    We are planning to post the loot in some format on the forums prior to the patch going live, in regards to what the solution is I suspect that will be part of the GD letter so I will save any spoilers until after that. The loot solution should also be compatible with the crafting revamp.
    On TL forums is why I am curious for this letter.
    The letter will be quite predictable I think since we know most of what is in the pipeline for AoC for a long time now and it will prolly be more of the 'xyz is making nice progress'.

It seems Cirith can't give more info about T5 without spoiling all the good stuff for Joel to tell in the letter.

I am very curious to see what and how they are going to implement T5 loot, but all info on that for a while has come down to 'wait for the GD letter'.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaletohep View Post
    a guy claims to have a 30 inch d1ck, but doesn't want to show it cause he was forbidden by the emperor of China
    I am getting that on t-shirt or coffie mug.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post

It seems Cirith can't give more info about T5 without spoiling all the good stuff for Joel to tell in the letter.

I am very curious to see what and how they are going to implement T5 loot, but all info on that for a while has come down to 'wait for the GD letter'.
    Quoted for truth.

I have never F5'ed http://forums.ageofconan.com/ this much since 2008 ;p
    Retired

For every minute the Letter does not arrive I will kill a box of kittens!

Why do you hate kittens so much Funcom!
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

As log as I survive, it's fine by me
    Short cuts make long delays.

my F5 butten is broken now. Funcom u owe me a new one.