Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: LVL 80s killing low levels in Whitesands

Why the hell do they not just have a 5-20 zone and a 21-80 zone...
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Why the hell do they not just have a 5-20 zone and a 21-80 zone...
    Funcom doesn't need to do anything. Even in WoW you cna farm lowbie zones and it says in global that the area is under attack so other players arrive to fight and protect.

It all boils down to people being so wussified now a days. It's simple, if you can't handle it, go to crom. Level to 80 without an issue and PVP in minis and BK's only. I don't see what the problem is?

Quote Originally Posted by disaztrs View Post
    It all boils down to people being so wussified now a days. It's simple, if you can't handle it, go to crom. Level to 80 without an issue and PVP in minis and BK's only. I don't see what the problem is?
    Though i disagree with players complaining too much about ganking, especially these days, i can't help to find moronic this argument: "GO CROM NAB!" spammed by narrowminded PvPers for so long.

Experienced players do not suffer from highly unbalanced PvP encounter as newcomers. An Experrience player knows how to dodge everything, has friends, and can often spot gankers from afar. Sure there are many ways do dodge PvP and i would love to see more players join PvP servers and see it as an adventure thus coming on Forums asking for tips to have a smoother way through. Like there was in the first few years. But, population being what it is, it's undeniable that newcomers will start alone, because most vets are done with levelling and only have 80s and most real guilds (lowbie guilds spaming everyone with invites aren't real guilds) don't accept new commers.

Last thing, i hope you have that tough talk with you're own guildies. You know, the ones that can't take getting zerged and QQ for hours in tells and on global about it
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    Though i disagree with players complaining too much about ganking, especially these days, i can't help to find moronic this argument: "GO CROM NAB!" spammed by narrowminded PvPers for so long.

Experienced players do not suffer from highly unbalanced PvP encounter as newcomers. An Experrience player knows how to dodge everything, has friends, and can often spot gankers from afar. Sure there are many ways do dodge PvP and i would love to see more players join PvP servers and see it as an adventure thus coming on Forums asking for tips to have a smoother way through. Like there was in the first few years. But, population being what it is, it's undeniable that newcomers will start alone, because most vets are done with levelling and only have 80s and most real guilds (lowbie guilds spaming everyone with invites aren't real guilds) don't accept new commers.

Last thing, i hope you have that tough talk with you're own guildies. You know, the ones that can't take getting zerged and QQ for hours in tells and on global about it
    Honestly man, go log on your ranger and sit in a corner more as I slice you up on my Sin as I always do.

You guys are the very reason why this game is dying, purely because you're so wussified that you scare away any competition that is left in this game. I've honestly never seen so many care bears harvested in one game in my entire life.

If they can't handle a PVP server, GO TO CROM. It's really that simple.

And for the record, we slice apart zergs with half their numbers on a daily basis. I don't want to hear it.

Can you care to explain how lvl 80s killign low lvls its pvp?
    Шторм-кнут

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    Simple. its one or more players killing one or more other players. It does not require fairness to be considered pvp. In other world pvp centric games you can kill anyone of any level anytime. There used to be a disclaimer that if you dont like this type of environment you should roll on the pve server. in the ffa open pvp server you are all fair game. I will sum up what i think of this qq thread by quoting mr durden

"You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the all singing all dancing crap of the world."

In other words you are not special. the community does not revolve around you. and if you are going to cry about getting ganked by 80s or while talking to npcs or just scratching your arse and how completely unfair life can be sometimes just swallow your pride and play on crom because the pvp setting is not for you. On fury pvp is not consensual. Qq threads will not change that.

If you want consensual pvp play on crom its really that simple.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

if you consider pvp kill players with 2 white hits i rest my case...
    Шторм-кнут

You miss the point. you will never understand so just stick to a pve server
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

PvP Player vs Player, if he killed another player in 2 white hits, that is pvp. You can spin it however you want.

Most if not 99% of players wouldn't waste their time to go farm some lvl 20 on purpose. Only 1% of weirdos like to do that.

The rest of us don't want open world pvp to be ruined by the minority.

Theres plenty of case where low level players purposely go to high level pvp zones to give murder points to entire groups.

We already have guards everywhere. Just be smart if the pvp daily quest or festival is in a lowbie zone, just avoid that zone for the day/week. Quit complaining. If you can't handle it go to crom. Simple as that.

sure.
    Player(s) versus player(s), or PvP, is a type of multiplayer interactive conflict within a game between two or more live participants. This is in contrast to games where players compete against computer controlled opponents, which is correspondingly referred to as player versus environment (PvE).

Let me break that down for you.

Pvp meaning: player versus player

P- Player ( this is me )

v- versus ( means against )

P- Player ( this is where it gets confusing, this Player is not me but it is actually you)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast