Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: LVL 80s killing low levels in Whitesands

lvl 19 cap would be sick, 19 pvp is still my favorite kind of pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    One advice: Join a worthy guild.

Open-World is not fair. Level 80s killing level 20s. PvP 10s killing PvP 0s. Groupes of five attacking lonely players and so one. It's part of the adventure. It can be frustrating at times, but if you're playing with a nice and helpful bunch it also favours bonding. Help and be helped, and of course always retaliate. If the ganker was a member of a given guild, remember that name and gank the living **** out of all their members until you're feud meets it's end and head roll all over the place !

Or move to Crom if you don't feel like playing among the ruins of civilization.

I love AoC
    True, but still, level 80 killing lowbies are *censored*
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    lvl 19 cap would be sick, 19 pvp is still my favorite kind of pvp
    It's pretty fun. I had a barb for the longest time but deleted it because it was too op. Im making a hox now.

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    True, but still, level 80 killing lowbies are *censored*
    I'm not saying it's smart. But it's, in my opinion, rather irrelevant wheather level 80s can go to white sands or not. Surely being killed by a 80 strikes you more than being killed by a level 25 ranger. But it's actually all the same.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    World boss.

Pvp in tortage was a mistake imo, it drove off new players to have lvl 25s in groups farming newbies at lvl 6 plus. I suggested that funcom put up a 'warning' sign.

But world pvp now includes farming lowbies in any zone. That's another reason I moved to Wiccana years ago.
    Would you stop poisoning peoples minds with your PVE mentality. No it didn't drive people away, in fact the PVP there was the main reason why people loved the game so much. I think everyone here can admit that PVP on white sands and underhalls was amazing.

See, that's why you're on Crom and not Fury, because you're a crying care bear.

It's simple, can't handle PVP? Go to Crom. Every game has the same issue and it's so easy to get around. If you can't figure out how to survive and level up, then you clearly you are not meant for Fury.

I don't care about the gankers on Crom, that's true. What I cared about was new players getting reamed on white sands by lvl 80s and giving up on the game before they get to know it.

But, hey, have fun showing the newbies the ropes.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    I don't care about the gankers on Crom, that's true. What I cared about was new players getting reamed on white sands by lvl 80s and giving up on the game before they get to know it.

But, hey, have fun showing the newbies the ropes.
    If a noob can't handle high level ganking on white sands and avoids pvp at all costs, I couldn't care less if he levels to 80 or not. Because more then likely, he will be cowarding in all other aspects of pvp and be terrible at the game at 80.

Quote Originally Posted by disaztrs View Post
    If a noob can't handle high level ganking on white sands and avoids pvp at all costs, I couldn't care less if he levels to 80 or not. Because more then likely, he will be cowarding in all other aspects of pvp and be terrible at the game at 80.
    Because you have to be a pro to enjoy and play AoC, it's serious business.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Best not to respond just add to the ignore list, let them howl in the madness of their own self-belief because they add nothing to the game...

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post

The server says PVP on it and the other one says PVE.

If they can't handle PVP, then they can go join a server more suitable for them. Crying on the forums to have Funcom always twist the rules on PVP servers because they don't want to play on PVE crom makes absolutely no sense.

[Edit by Drest: Don't go there!]
    Last edited by Drest; 6th July 2014 at 15:56.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast