Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: remember when

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    Remove k/d count from the game and maybe no one would leave the mini. The only time I will leave a mini is when someone brings the flag to the pad and there are only 3 on the team and we are being pad farmed with 15 min left in the mini game. Id rather wait the 10 min.
    umm.. its already removed... the only person that can see it is you. And if your feels get hurt when you see your kd then you should not be playing an M rated game to begin with.

http://s1274.photobucket.com/user/mr...how/Throwbacks

Enjoy some of these older ones... Carnage when they first rolled to tyranny, Reincar trying to dominate, and some TOS tributes.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    remember when people actually pvped regardless, if losing they tried to win, if winning they tried to find ways to be more effective?

People didnt leave or hide 1min into a mini?

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/a...picture216.jpg

good times, you will never see minis with this amount of kills these days due to afks/leaves.

grow some balls and don't be so scared to die in a game dudes. fight till the end and just be glad that spreader isnt around to spread you.
    Funny you should say that. Now I'm a total pvp nab and only tried it recently. One thing that really gets me down, is that most minis i join seems to be full of people who don't really wanna play.

Usually I see one team capture 1 skull and the other team immediatly gives up. people go afk, leaves or stand on the pad preaching about how we all suck. So why should I even bother signing up?

So yeah, I might be a pvp noob but even i can see when it's not worth signing up. I signed up because I wanted to play! not to give up after 3mins
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

umm.. its already removed... the only person that can see it is you. And if your feels get hurt when you see your kd then you should not be playing an M rated game to begin with.
    It's not removed. It's hidden. So long as there's a tally somewhere for someone to pad then that's what they're going to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Killgore81 View Post
    It's not removed. It's hidden. So long as there's a tally somewhere for someone to pad then that's what they're going to do.
    its because the next gen gamers have emotions like 7 year old girls.

People will still farm you regardless. why? because pvpers LIKE TO KILL PEOPLE.

remove kd fully from characters/mini game scores, and every pvpers would quit. why pvp for no reason? i play to kill. you might play to RP in hv i dont know, but thats all HV would be used for.

remove kd fully from characters/mini game scores, and every pvpers would quit. why pvp for no reason? i play to kill. you might play to RP in hv i dont know, but thats all HV would be used for.
    I actually want the stats shown. It makes my epeen grow when I know I killed carnage at least 20k times...

remember when people actually pvped regardless, if losing they tried to win, if winning they tried to find ways to be more effective?

People didnt leave or hide 1min into a mini?

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/a...picture216.jpg

good times, you will never see minis with this amount of kills these days due to afks/leaves.

grow some balls and don't be so scared to die in a game dudes. fight till the end and just be glad that spreader isnt around to spread you.

In all honesty, Siberian was average on his Assassin. He was better then most, but wasn't as great as most make him out to be. Good guy though.

Quote Originally Posted by disaztrs View Post
    In all honesty, Siberian was average on his Assassin. He was better then most, but wasn't as great as most make him out to be. Good guy though.
    You all had a strong team. That made up for anyone's lack...

You can't continue to kill without a hidden k/d tab to nurse? Showing final scores in a mini game is completely different.

R.I.P. RP-PvP Servers ...
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast