Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gear issue

Default Gear issue

So, for whatever reason, I have been subbed to AoC for the last few years, yet I didnt realise it, nor have I played it much (if at all) in that time frame. With that said, I have 3 level 80s now due to the offline leveling. My issue though, is that I have level 80s in level 30-50 gear. Not that I want free gear, but what is the most efficent method of aquiring at least a full set of level 80 greens?

Thanks!

I'd go to the trader to check the greens, they should sell for almost nothing.

I'd go to the trader and look for lvl 75 to 80 blue (rare) gear. You might be surprised how many of them are affordable. Then, if still subbed and have the "rise of godslayer" expansion head into Northern Grassland and do some faction questing. Some factions give gear as rewards as you gain rank with them.
    When you feel comfortable playing your toons again, going into the "HoC rare farms" (house of crom 6mans) will also quickly give you some decent starting lvl80 equipment. There is a excellent write up from a player blog site on the fights in there - search for "cynara's age of conan blog"
    Last edited by Ladihawke; 30th June 2014 at 08:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladihawke View Post
    I'd go to the trader and look for lvl 75 to 80 blue (rare) gear. You might be surprised how many of them are affordable. Then, if still subbed and have the "rise of godslayer" expansion head into Northern Grassland and do some faction questing. Some factions give gear as rewards as you gain rank with them.
    When you feel comfortable playing your toons again, going into the "HoC rare farms" (house of crom 6mans) will also quickly give you some decent starting lvl80 equipment. There is a excellent write up from a player blog site on the fights in there - search for "cynara's age of conan blog"
    Good advice! Also helpful is to get into some "beginner" 80 level dungeons, like Onyx Chambers or Atzel's fortress, Crow's Nest, Iron Tower (those groups do not require good gear, but do drop lvl 80 pieces). Some t1 raids are fresh 80 friendly as well, like Kylikki and Yakhmarr (Vistrix too, if you are subscribed).
    Last edited by Dimchik; 30th June 2014 at 10:04.

Just go farm the world boss like everyone else does. That should get you plenty of epics (or the same t1 weapon 12 times...either way)

Quote Originally Posted by weretiger302 View Post
    Just go farm the world boss like everyone else does. That should get you plenty of epics (or the same t1 weapon 12 times...either way)
    And sadly, this is probably the best advice, especially when a new world boss will be up in a few days.

Yeah but so boring and little towards none in the aspect of challenge.

if you are on fury send me a message in game ( geldour) and ill help you out an buy you some g ear off the trader to get you started

3 lvl 80 offline leveled chars, havent played much sounds like you've missed half of the game.

I'd rather delete those 3 toons and start all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    3 lvl 80 offline leveled chars, havent played much sounds like you've missed half of the game.

I'd rather delete those 3 toons and start all over again.
    Yes, that's an excellent idea. I would do the same. The athmosphere in Cimmeria in particular is great, and there are more than enough quests to level up by only adventuring and going through the mountains, picking up stuff to do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast