Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What UI functionality would you like?

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    hellos

i have tried out alot of different ui, i have stonerune atm.

One thing that always seems to be missing is the ability to have an option to hide the keybinds.

By this i mean so that the number/key is not hiding half the picture of the ability. atm its shift L to lock the keys in place, maybe a Shift K to hide the keybinds?

would be really cool

yes i know it would not be idea for everyone to use this feature, but some of us have been using the same keybinds for 6 years pretty much and no longer need them to be shown
    It is kind of possible already. The hotkey you see assigned to the button is the primary hotkey. If you set all your hotkeys as secondary(the left one) you wont see the assigned hotkeys.

http://i.imgur.com/YDrRaHd.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Being able to bind hotkeys to the spellweave buff bar.
    2nd that

and maybe possibility to use macros in ui?,is it called that btw?, im very noobish on that stuff,only tested some on my board n mouse for fun(sometimnes it does neverending story in text)

Default I like this idea. But...

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    nameplates:

blue for your team,
    red for opponents

nameplates:

shortkey to show nameplates, release hotkey to hide them

nameplates:

class based colors on nameplates

Pretty basic stuff, but sorely needed
    Rather than colour codes for nameplates by class, I would suggest having the nameplate begin with the class icon. Like the they are in the party list in a raid.

Yeah icons would be better than a color imho.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Lightbulb Nameplates

I had a look at making new nameplates.

In TSW you can modify nametags completely through Scaleform without affecting the way they are rendered into the 3D world.

In AOC we do not have access to this through Scaleform, and even though I can make custom nameplates, they would be rendered on top of the 3D world, as any other UI element.

Furthermore, beyond groups we don't get notification in Scaleform when players enter or leave the vicinity of a game client. Scanning for these would be slow and inefficient.
    Last edited by Sifie; 7th July 2014 at 14:39.

My wish:

A way to (better) see when your DoTS / debuffs run out, e. g. by
    - outlining the debuffs / DoTs you put on a mob to differentiate them from the debuffs / DoTs other people put on them,
    - giving a timer window showing the duration remaining on DoTs / debuffs you put on something,
    - showing something like a cooldown timer on ability icons based on the run time of the ability.

This AddOn does something like that for the evil Three-Letter-Game:

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/do-timer
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Default UI

Ability to lock chat box to location and not to move in battle

also ability to lock energy bat

A UI that can support 4k monitor would be great, buffs/ slots size need to be at least 90x90. I have no idea how to make the group chat font bigger than large. Bottom bars alignment go very wrong if you only change the slot size. All the texts in windows/bars need to be x-huge. It may involves some works in tga file too, wish any good person can help a bit.
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

- No shortcut seen on the UI buttons,
    - Bigger and differently coloured mouse pointer,
    - Movable char life bars lockable as are the casting bars,
    - Ability to wear a clothing, just to look at what it looks like to when worn,
    - map of keybinds and logical organisation of them,
    - a nice and moveable clock with an alarm on it to remember when it is time to go back to IRL,
    - easy to use hidde, status indicator,
    - extended range of on screen values for heals/hits/wounds/ ...

I am actually using IkosUI which is really good but some options (hidden indicator, customizable mouse pointer and locked shar and enemy status bars) are unfortunatly unavailable.
    Last edited by SHAKALL; 18th August 2014 at 20:47.

Quote Originally Posted by henryabccba View Post
    A UI that can support 4k monitor would be great, buffs/ slots size need to be at least 90x90. I have no idea how to make the group chat font bigger than large. Bottom bars alignment go very wrong if you only change the slot size. All the texts in windows/bars need to be x-huge. It may involves some works in tga file too, wish any good person can help a bit.
    This can be done but is quite a special request. Buffs however is stored as 64x64, if I recall correctly so they might be slightly crude by getting blown up to 90x90. The fonts can be modified by editing your Windows.xml in your user settings and then customizing Fonts.xml. More of this later if you like.
    Last edited by Sifie; 19th August 2014 at 09:47.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast