Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pop-wise how is this server doing?

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    phh, my conq is the #1 tos
    DUEL BRO?!?!?! lol
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

Quote Originally Posted by Gkahn View Post
    DUEL BRO?!?!?! lol
    Hes squishy... Should be a cakewalk.

Unlocked an 80 BS I have on Fury and played a few minis. Same 12 people signed up for every game but everybody played and nobody wussed out. Hadn't played the toon I was on for a year, so there was a lot of rust to shake off but the games were fun. Was good to see some toons from the Tyranny days still playing. Lot of Sins but only one from The Law that had beast-mode activated. Was good times!

I was shocked to be playing 19 minis today. Was lopsided but great to see them popping.

I thought Crom minis was bad but at eu time atleast its horrible on Fury, I think its worse than Crom.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by flatscan View Post
    Unlocked an 80 BS I have on Fury and played a few minis. Same 12 people signed up for every game but everybody played and nobody wussed out. Hadn't played the toon I was on for a year, so there was a lot of rust to shake off but the games were fun. Was good to see some toons from the Tyranny days still playing. Lot of Sins but only one from The Law that had beast-mode activated. Was good times!

Great to see you on last night, this is Theo. Minis were lopsded, but going and fun.

Bring in your hox, you will be amazed with the new gear!

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Great to see you on last night, this is Theo. Minis were lopsded, but going and fun.

Bring in your hox, you will be amazed with the new gear!
    Yeah, definitely lopsided last night. Ran into the opposite sort of players compared to the night before.

Still have my HoX on Crom but I kinda want to focus on the BS. Only down-side is lack of AA and gear. Mostly in blues.
    Last edited by flatscan; 11th July 2014 at 19:17.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12