Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Rangers...

Quote Originally Posted by blynd View Post
    Ive beaten a few dt's in duels with drains and they just struggle once mana and stamina are gone.

But it needs either removing or adjusting down as it's a bit ott.

On the other hand the dt needs a serious smack over the head with the nerf bat along with the stupid sin that all sins complain has not enough dps or survivability butt's massively op and just to make surgery and the rest if the whiney sins have to work for their kills instead of pop out from hide kill back in hide that's not skill that's lame like tts it's the lazy easymode game play.
    very little reason to get hit from hide in group pvp, ur doing something wrong

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    you can beat a pvp 10 DT? I would like to see.
    duels arent much in duels, short range, few ccs. their 1 big advantage is their survivabilty

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    Whatever u do as a sin,to all clothies in mellee range(meaning u kill them within 2.5 combos)same thing exactly do rangers to u in ranged distance..This is why they call them rangers..
    Now about that burst thing.Sins have the greatest-biggest burst damage in their combos from all classes..Please stop that thing of urs about rangers because its kinda annoying..U want a class which is totally unbeatable in 1vs1 combat?That is DTs..A good Dt(don't have to be the best)is unkillable in 1vs1..imagine what the good DTs do..Ask Algouti he'll tell u..
    Absolutelly no class can kill a DT in 1vs1 combat..At least rangers die..they do kills,they are annoying..but they die..they are killable..In 1vs1 also..from all classes..Dts they don't die ..
    This is where the joke is..This is why this class is totally ridiculous,unreal and surreal,no fun,completely out of normal..
    And seriously funcom u got to do major nerfing...cause we loose balance here..Any class that needs 2-3 people to focus fire in order to kill it..thats not balance..Thats Elite mob..Pls Funcom do something..Or at least have it checked..U will see that I am right..!!!
    are u stupid? complain about dt? what u mad cus conq got nerf?

funny .. lol cant kill dt in 1v1?

sin kill dt with 3 combos
    dt cant even hit a ranger who isnt crom server idiot, because ranger rotate cc's on dt perectly
    barb kill dt in 1v1
    conq do that
    bs do that
    tos can do that
    good demo like firedeadly do that

and unkillable in 1v1.. what u smoking bro?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIFa...L_GdZQ&index=1

yes wery unkillable and that was without critical hits

with my sin i can do that with gc + bomb + sds + dot and thats it, dead pvp 10 dt, and u say its unkillable,
    hell even healers take more time to kill than dt does , unless u speak about general speced tank bots wich deal 50 dmg per hit..

Quote Originally Posted by razorkid10 View Post

dt cant even hit a ranger who isnt crom server idiot, because ranger rotate cc's on dt perectly
    barb kill dt in 1v1
    conq do that
    bs do that
    tos can do that

with my sin i can do that with gc + bomb + sds + dot and thats it, dead pvp 10 dt, and u say its unkillable,
    hell even healers take more time to kill than dt does , unless u speak about general speced tank bots wich deal 50 dmg per hit..
    U can do all that only if dt is standing..and looks at u..They don't stand there..they kite too..So stop questioning what I say..I bet u do all that to ur straw man..cause he is not moving at all..Have a good day..!!!

Edit by Anzu: No.
    Last edited by Anzu; 21st July 2014 at 22:35.

Edit by Anzu: No.
    I am pvp 10..And I have done more pvp than u will ever do..Plus I have reported u..Because u have no manners..And u attack people verbally..First learn manners..Then speak up ur mind..
    Last edited by Anzu; 21st July 2014 at 22:35.

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    I am pvp 10..And I have done more pvp than u will ever do..Plus I have reported u..Because u have no manners..And u attack people verbally..First learn manners..Then speak up ur mind..
    more pvp than i done oh please. i doubt that, only pvp u exprienced is PUG MINIGAMES, where you are just doing lottery 50/50 to win, u play or not,

so reporting is your way? lol, when u cant stand the heat you call your mommy to help you "big boys are bullying me"

more pvp than i done oh please. i doubt that, only pvp u exprienced is PUG MINIGAMES, where you are just doing lottery 50/50 to win, u play or not,

so reporting is your way? lol, when u cant stand the heat you call your mommy to help you "big boys are bullying me"
    I don't need any help..U need help..U need to learm to show respect..This isn't ur home..U must be carefull with ur mouth.U and all those who talk like u..Of course I will not tolerate the heat of ur disrespect and foul language..because I am not like u..
    Last edited by ieronymous; 21st July 2014 at 20:28.

barb kill dt in 1v1
    conq do that
    bs do that
    tos can do that

What is that a 6k bomb? That is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryiuu View Post
    What is that a 6k bomb? That is insane.
    i dont get why some people still think dt is op its like they are having their head in the past, its not the combo cancel times anymore, just because one dt from thousand can do bit better dosent make it god class like this guy tries .. is he Tarikko btw? if he is, .. man geez. bad conq. having top gear and now crying because his RETRIBUTION wont two shot them anymore, how sad

yea thats like it, and there was actually not any crits in video.
    man i wish ud see when delred bangs ur dt with his sin , u are dead in 3,5 secends

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast