Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers...

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    today's rangers are such a disgrace ...
    they parse sh1t and they also perform sh1t in any other way

Once upon a time you could see some special rangers like Ttsnaab (onorato's ranger), Ezekiel's rangers (cant remember name atm) , even maybeheal's ranger parsing 40-50 frags while moving non-stop and cc'ing the whole enemy crowd ... bah ,.. today's rangers are a clown-parade .... only Ersa being around and maybe Hekkate could be good also , but he usually chooses the path of trollery (self-trollery even)

Also should note that:
    Ranger has an applied logic very close to the one ToS has in a competitive pug or a premade. He's the person who decides WHERE the battle should happen , also the person who forces AREA/GROUND-CONTROL , the guy who makes the terrain at your comfort
    are you even playing the same game?

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    LOL my thoughts exactly

No, you just don't know the rangers he's talking about. Most of them don't play anymore and some are on Crom (well, maybeheal's ranger is on Crom, dunno how active he is though)
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

I'm not to be honest . You and the rest would have noticed the ,on sig, mentioned classes outparsing the rest of fury anytime . You'd also have noticed typical spam like "Tempgarden has been proven victorious in the arena of Death solo" , but u dont , u also probably wont , and it doesnt matter.
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

What is Maybeheals ranger? I remember a Night Watch ranger called Dollar who impressed me a lot when he still played on Fury (high dmg + supportive + playing for objektive/ one of the rangers who dare to pick the flag). And Ersa of course is always sweet to have him in team, the most team aware ranger ever in my eyes. Those guys should teach the ranger's of fury how to play this class.
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Pichalko was the name on Fury I think.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    I'm not to be honest . You and the rest would have noticed the ,on sig, mentioned classes outparsing the rest of fury anytime . You'd also have noticed typical spam like "Tempgarden has been proven victorious in the arena of Death solo" , but u dont , u also probably wont , and it doesnt matter.
    again.. you are talking in some weird language.

what does outparsing mean> wtf is a fragz?

You'r not to be honest? does that mean you are been honest or you are lying?

again.. you are talking in some weird language.

what does outparsing mean> wtf is a fragz?

You'r not to be honest? does that mean you are been honest or you are lying?
    outparsing is like "out dpsing". A popular method for pve players to gauge their indivudual statistics such as dps done, heals given ,etc is to use a 3rd party parsing program that collects raw data from combat logs and sums it up.

Naturally we dont use these in pvp but now im curious to try it out in some premades. Could make things interesting to see more than just who has the most kill count. especially since necro aids wins out every time no matter what you do.

As for the rest of his gibberish im presuming he means to say he can out dps anyone on fury on any of the classes he has listed in his sig. A boast if there ever was one..
    Last edited by Laethiel; 25th June 2014 at 15:02.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    outparsing is like "out dpsing". A popular method for pve players to gauge their indivudual statistics such as dps done, heals given ,etc is to use a 3rd party parsing program that collects raw data from combat logs and sums it up.

Naturally we dont use these in pvp but now im curious to try it out in some premades. Could make things interesting to see more than just who has the most kill count. especially since necro aids wins out every time no matter what you do.

As for the rest of his gibberish im presuming he means to say he can out dps anyone on fury on any of the classes he has listed in his sig. A boast if there ever was one..
    We actually used to use parsers in minis. It was a fun stat. But at some point in the past, a few people made strong arguments on why the parser in pvp was not accurate or a viable measure. I don't recall the reason, and would need to dig back through the old forums... But there was a reason and I recall it being a legitimate reason.

Rangers were addressed as 1/6th of this weeks patch. So perhaps its better now.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast