Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Rangers...

Think I was in this mini. He don't even have cripple 3. Cripple ranger !
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Think I was in this mini. He don't even have cripple 3. Cripple ranger !
    haha yea, i think you might of been cause i remember someone told me my combos sucked haha

I focus to farm shimpanzas and troll on global in same time.

cc I use only for myself and I dont have TTS AND LINEBREAKER
    Last edited by STRUMFETA; 27th June 2014 at 13:53.
    UNICEF AGENT AND CNN REPORTER
    SPAM/FLAME/TROLL

STRUMFETA PRO NECRO PVP10
    BIGPAPASMURF PVP10 NOOB RANGER WHO CAN KILL SO CALLED PRO PLAYERS

Quote Originally Posted by STRUMFETA View Post
    I focus to farm shimpanzas and troll on global in same time.

cc I use only for myself and I dont have TTS AND LINEBREAKER
    As long as you troll/farm the king of Shimpanzas Lovehunterr everything is fine
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    I'm not to be honest . You and the rest would have noticed the ,on sig, mentioned classes outparsing the rest of fury anytime . You'd also have noticed typical spam like "Tempgarden has been proven victorious in the arena of Death solo" , but u dont , u also probably wont , and it doesnt matter.
    You play a demo, you get some kills, you play melee and you're a flee on people's backs. That's saying something about the game in general.

Demo's are as cheese as rangers, they just die a little quicker.

necros/demo/rangers

lets be honest they are all super easy to play. unless you can not reach 3 keys

Difference being rangers have Assassin burst for pvp... at longer range than most of the casters' spell range and better cc, and quicker to land the damage...

Ranger Literally does animations the length of a melee white hit nomatter the "combo" i mean spell.

Ranger is in an utter retarded state of balance it's completely absurd
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

For the Assassin, there is a jewel called the Trybrid spec.
    Use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    outparsing is like "out dpsing". A popular method for pve players to gauge their indivudual statistics such as dps done, heals given ,etc is to use a 3rd party parsing program that collects raw data from combat logs and sums it up.

Naturally we dont use these in pvp but now im curious to try it out in some premades. Could make things interesting to see more than just who has the most kill count. especially since necro aids wins out every time no matter what you do.

As for the rest of his gibberish im presuming he means to say he can out dps anyone on fury on any of the classes he has listed in his sig. A boast if there ever was one..
    doing something like that would be cool to see i think.
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

Quote Originally Posted by Surgery View Post
    Difference being rangers have Assassin burst for pvp... at longer range than most of the casters' spell range and better cc, and quicker to land the damage...

Ranger Literally does animations the length of a melee white hit nomatter the "combo" i mean spell.

Ranger is in an utter retarded state of balance it's completely absurd
    Whatever u do as a sin,to all clothies in mellee range(meaning u kill them within 2.5 combos)same thing exactly do rangers to u in ranged distance..This is why they call them rangers..
    Now about that burst thing.Sins have the greatest-biggest burst damage in their combos from all classes..Please stop that thing of urs about rangers because its kinda annoying..U want a class which is totally unbeatable in 1vs1 combat?That is DTs..A good Dt(don't have to be the best)is unkillable in 1vs1..imagine what the good DTs do..Ask Algouti he'll tell u..
    Absolutelly no class can kill a DT in 1vs1 combat..At least rangers die..they do kills,they are annoying..but they die..they are killable..In 1vs1 also..from all classes..Dts they don't die ..
    This is where the joke is..This is why this class is totally ridiculous,unreal and surreal,no fun,completely out of normal..
    And seriously funcom u got to do major nerfing...cause we loose balance here..Any class that needs 2-3 people to focus fire in order to kill it..thats not balance..Thats Elite mob..Pls Funcom do something..Or at least have it checked..U will see that I am right..!!!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast