Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Rangers...

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    Whatever u do as a sin,to all clothies in mellee range(meaning u kill them within 2.5 combos)same thing exactly do rangers to u in ranged distance..This is why they call them rangers..
    Now about that burst thing.Sins have the greatest-biggest burst damage in their combos from all classes..Please stop that thing of urs about rangers because its kinda annoying..U want a class which is totally unbeatable in 1vs1 combat?That is DTs..A good Dt(don't have to be the best)is unkillable in 1vs1..imagine what the good DTs do..Ask Algouti he'll tell u..
    Absolutelly no class can kill a DT in 1vs1 combat..At least rangers die..they do kills,they are annoying..but they die..they are killable..In 1vs1 also..from all classes..Dts they don't die ..
    This is where the joke is..This is why this class is totally ridiculous,unreal and surreal,no fun,completely out of normal..
    And seriously funcom u got to do major nerfing...cause we loose balance here..Any class that needs 2-3 people to focus fire in order to kill it..thats not balance..Thats Elite mob..Pls Funcom do something..Or at least have it checked..U will see that I am right..!!!
    no good ranger will lose to a dt in a duel

mana traps+ tainted weps: takes care of business
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 21st July 2014 at 16:42.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    no good ranger with lose to a dt in a duel

idk, some dt can be extremely tanky.

I remembered beating ranger with shadowed soul spec. can't be snared or rooted for a while.

no good ranger with lose to a dt in a duel

yea sure...just bring me a video with a ranger vs dt duel..and I will believe u ..The only way Dt loses is only if he is standing idle..and does nothing..Cheers..!!!

yea sure...just bring me a video with a ranger vs dt duel..and I will believe u ..The only way Dt loses is only if he is standing idle..and does nothing..Cheers..!!!
    i dunno man, liberation for dark burden, running shot for ccs, control the fight

ranger has tiny cds, and ultimately in a duel it drains mana

i dunno man, liberation for dark burden, running shot for ccs, control the fight

ranger has tiny cds, and ultimately in a duel it drains mana
    Ive beaten a few dt's in duels with drains and they just struggle once mana and stamina are gone.

But it needs either removing or adjusting down as it's a bit ott.

On the other hand the dt needs a serious smack over the head with the nerf bat along with the stupid sin that all sins complain has not enough dps or survivability butt's massively op and just to make surgery and the rest if the whiney sins have to work for their kills instead of pop out from hide kill back in hide that's not skill that's lame like tts it's the lazy easymode game play.
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

Whatever u do as a sin,to all clothies in mellee range(meaning u kill them within 2.5 combos)same thing exactly do rangers to u in ranged distance..This is why they call them rangers..
    Now about that burst thing.Sins have the greatest-biggest burst damage in their combos from all classes..Please stop that thing of urs about rangers because its kinda annoying..U want a class which is totally unbeatable in 1vs1 combat?That is DTs..A good Dt(don't have to be the best)is unkillable in 1vs1..imagine what the good DTs do..Ask Algouti he'll tell u..
    Absolutelly no class can kill a DT in 1vs1 combat..At least rangers die..they do kills,they are annoying..but they die..they are killable..In 1vs1 also..from all classes..Dts they don't die ..
    This is where the joke is..This is why this class is totally ridiculous,unreal and surreal,no fun,completely out of normal..
    And seriously funcom u got to do major nerfing...cause we loose balance here..Any class that needs 2-3 people to focus fire in order to kill it..thats not balance..Thats Elite mob..Pls Funcom do something..Or at least have it checked..U will see that I am right..!!!
    lel, dt is very much killable 1on1. conq, bs, demo, ranger and even sin or barb can actually do it.

And a DT that needs the focus from 2-3 people is a turtle specced DT with 0 damage (or the guys focusing him are incredibly bad), otherwise DTs do go down especially with the new pvp gear (much lower armour due to the removal of strength). And if they are running pve gear, you just burn them with magic damage. It's an OP class (certainly the most OP in pve for that matter lol) but let's not exaggerate.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Even without draining traps I can beat most DT with ranger. The only difficult setup is in areas like Lost Temple for example, open areas is easy win. It just takes a few minutes ^^
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Even without draining traps I can beat most DT with ranger. The only difficult setup is in areas like Lost Temple for example, open areas is easy win. It just takes a few minutes ^^
    you can beat a pvp 10 DT? I would like to see.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    you can beat a pvp 10 DT? I would like to see.
    No more strength on DT's anymore (now wisdom), they have the lowest armor values out of soldiers, and are completely open to CC's and kiting.

It's very probable any decent ranger can kill a DT now...besides exhausting traps will drain all of his mana/stamina anyways...
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    No more strength on DT's anymore (now wisdom), they have the lowest armor values out of soldiers, and are completely open to CC's and kiting.

It's very probable any decent ranger can kill a DT now...besides exhausting traps will drain all of his mana/stamina anyways...
    I want to see him do it...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast