Thread: Sieges

Default Sieges

I took a break and would like a quick update on sieges. It used to be you needed to take the keep down to with but only after you had the points. Now it appears that the attackers just need points?

I thought it involved pvp lol

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    I took a break and would like a quick update on sieges. It used to be you needed to take the keep down to with but only after you had the points. Now it appears that the attackers just need points?
    Checked the patch notes and didn't see anything mentionning that change. It wouldn't make much sense. Getting the points is easy even out-numbered.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    Checked the patch notes and didn't see anything mentionning that change. It wouldn't make much sense. Getting the points is easy even out-numbered.
    That's what happened last night. It was 8 on 20 or so. They couldn't and never got near the keep. Then the siege ended and the attackers won, with the keep in perfect condition. This makes no sense to me. The 8 were stronger, why would they have lost?

who sieged who?
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    That's what happened last night. It was 8 on 20 or so. They couldn't and never got near the keep. Then the siege ended and the attackers won, with the keep in perfect condition. This makes no sense to me. The 8 were stronger, why would they have lost?
    No I think they burned down the keep, although they only set up treb once inside the keep wall im not sure how the keep fell down. I guess these T1 buildings are just paper bags? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spaartacus View Post
    No I think they burned down the keep, although they only set up treb once inside the keep wall im not sure how the keep fell down. I guess these T1 buildings are just paper bags? lol
    Oh, if they got the keep, then the would have needed enough points and it would be game over. I didn't see the keep fall, but was busy outside the keep PVPing.