Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP etiquette

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Succuby View Post
    lol i see everyone got the point -.-'

I wasn't and doesn't wanted to talk about when and who zerging in their main time.
    And also didn't said every carnage or law or xy member would do the same.. but many..
    But this just killing the pvp.

Okey you got your guild or friends.. you can make a strong grp and beat the others.. do it, but do as the game is made, don't show favor for those who are not in your (6mans)grp.

I understand if peoples focusing more on some then others..
    I playing hox so i know well everyone focusing on clothes.. but then don't let your guildie ran away on 10% who also would die same fast if it's red.

I just say.. play by the rules in both side.

Same about those who hiding in a corner and farming each other to get more points and win an arena event..
    People are going to focus/attack who they want to.In the solo arena we all more or less kill whoever is closest. The problem you seem to describe happens because other guilds do it to us. So why would we help them to focus our own members instead of just burning them like the trash they are?

If you cant handle getting violated in a most uncomfortable place then you should steer clear of said event imo

In world pvp there are no rules
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    People are going to focus/attack who they want to.In the solo arena we all more or less kill whoever is closest. The problem you seem to describe happens because other guilds do it to us. So why would we help them to focus our own members instead of just burning them like the trash they are?

If you cant handle getting violated in a most uncomfortable place then you should steer clear of said event imo

In world pvp there are no rules

in solo i play to win. now, if a sin is fighting a bear or somthing, i will kill the sin, and if the bear is only at like 10-20% life I WILL NOT KILL IT. Why would i spend time killing the bear just to give the sin a kill, i got the kill from killing the sin, but i know i wont get it from killing the bear.. so why would i.

may look like im not killing the bear because he is carnage, but trust me, when he heals up i will slaughter him and take my kill point just like he was one of you.

also, whats this talk of pvp etiquette anyway?

do you ever see carnage fighting 8v2 ? no.
    Do you ever see carnage group with non guildys so we have more? no.
    Do you ever see carnage bori farm the event areas when there is no pvp? no.
    Do you ever see carnage leave or hide in minis? no ( or very rare)

I do however see you guys all grouped into a zerg to fight 3 or 4 of us, leave minis the second it looks like it might be a loss, farming the pvp zone like bori until pvp happens then leaving, and you just admited yourself that your guild doesnt fight eachother in arena.

so.........
    Last edited by GeldourConq; 20th June 2014 at 19:18.

Yes.. Laethiel you must be a clever one..
    Why do you think everything around you or your guild?
    EU maintime the law doing the same ****.. don't think the carnage have any difference..
    Same **** happens by the black steel in crom..
    And you can't say that "we all more or less kill whoever is closest", after peoples saw you and BS holding the flag with raid..

And don't think of it like :
    "why would we help them"
    "Guys, killing eachother only helps Carnage."

There is only one rule: Don't be a dick!
    It's only working if both side accept it..

EU maintime the law doing the same ****.. don't think the carnage have any difference..
    And you can't say that "we all more or less kill whoever is closest", after peoples saw you and BS holding the flag with raid..

"why would we help them"

umm.. because it was your post that stated the name carnage, and your post that confermed that it is infact YOUR guild that doesnt fight eachother to focus carnage.
    Last edited by GeldourConq; 20th June 2014 at 19:19.

"why would we help them"

There is no rules dude i can kill or not kill whoever i want and i am more lilely to go after people who either spend too much time focusing me or who are in a rival guild.

so spread your butt and take the punishment you get like a champ
    Last edited by Laethiel; 20th June 2014 at 12:48.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    in solo i play to win. now, if a sin is fighting a bear or somthing, i will kill the sin, and if the bear is only at like 10-20% life I WILL NOT KILL IT. Why would i spend time killing the bear just to give the sin a kill, i got the kill from killing the sin, but i know i wont get it from killing the bear.. so why would i.
    And this is why i enjoy so much playing with players that don't care about winning.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Okey, i have to ask it again:
    "Why do you think everything around you or your guild?"
    Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    umm.. because it was your post that stated the name carnage
    The fact most of my raid was dumbass and wrote this only means it is the same **** in both side.. pretty annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    The troll from Crom you invited. A Darkness baddie no less.
    Only a matter of time before he f**ks them over some how & gets kicked out. I'll grab the popcorn
    Wabajack, Demonologist
    Wabbajabba, Dark Templar
    Wabbaguard, Guardian
    Mastablastaa, Ranger

Question

The fact most of my raid was dumbass and wrote this only means it is the same **** in both side.. pretty annoying.
    The difference is in carnage vent/chat we arent saying stuff like your posted raid chat. Not telling each other to not fight each other. We understand its every man for himself and all asses are on deck to be spread. We are not trying to help each other win we are each trying to win.

So no. its not the same **** on both sides. its always every guild nut hugging each other to fight carnage that makes it seem that way.. i assure you it is not. Not on our end.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    And this is why i enjoy so much playing with players that don't care about winning.
    im talking about the solo arena event not mini games............. in mini games killing someone even if you do not get the kill still helps you win. In the arena it does not, just wastes time.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast