Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP etiquette

Even in solo events I do watch guildtags and nametags. I play on Crom and if I see two pvp5 rangers one from CoE and one from a guild I never heard from I pick the one from the unknown guild cause the odds are much higher he won't be as dangerous and die easier. I guess the same goes for Carnage who doesn't directly focus Carnage in the solo event. In a game where you get points for chasing kills you try to focus easy targets you know you can kill.

The thing that sometimes ruins the solo event for me is if there is just a big group of players from the same guild/nationality *cough*Russians*cough* not fighting at all but waiting for others to come at them and even HELP each other get kills. Helping each other in the solo event should be penalized somehow. Same goes when the Chosen of Gullah still gets help from his group for example by taking out ranged dps that tries to kill the chosen or by CCing players close so they can easily be get burned down.

A while back there was a suggestion somewhere that said to give a different amount of points for killing different classes. I like that idea since currently nobody in his right mind will take the time to properly debuff a soldier and grind him down while he could score 3 points in the same time when focusing on other targets. This sometimes results in soldiers barely fighting just waiting ]until they can jump a clothy.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    The troll from Crom you invited. A Darkness baddie no less.
    I don't know who? You have to give me his current name.

besides that, sure we do have players who are not that good. We recruit players who are chill and are like minded who are willing to learn and improve.

When I first joined carnage I was barely average barb at pvp6, I didn't know anything about premades or group pvp. But I didn't mind the trash talk and I wanted to learn and pvp with good pvpers. Simple as that. Its impossible to have a guild pure of equal level players, but we do have majority some of the best pvpers in this game. Look at lirial's trash ass, we talked so much crap to him before, hes in now because hes willing to pvp and dosnt care about trash talk. Hes always up for pvp. Except that hes a pedophile though.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaartacus View Post

besides that, sure we do have players who are not that good. We recruit players who are chill and are like minded who are willing to learn and improve.

When I first joined carnage I was barely average barb at pvp6, I didn't know anything about premades or group pvp. But I didn't mind the trash talk and I wanted to learn and pvp with good pvpers. Simple as that. Its impossible to have a guild pure of equal level players, but we do have majority some of the best pvpers in this game. Look at lirial's trash ass, we talked so much crap to him before, hes in now because hes willing to pvp and dosnt care about trash talk. Hes always up for pvp. Except that hes a pedophile though.
    lmfao poor Lirial.

Quote Originally Posted by Baasar View Post
    Nah, I think everyone doesn't like the trash talk. If you guys just stayed out of global and said gg, I think more would be willing to fight. I don't care about **** talk, I try to get people to come out with even numbers to scrap with you guys, no one wants to come haha.
    Spaartan and Disastr are both gagged and have been for over a month and a half. I can assure you, it's not because of trash talking.

The 2 most notorious trash talking monsters can't even say a single word or even reply to a GM petition. People just hate losing, OVER AND OVER AND OVER, especially in this game.

Who do you see trash talk from Carnage in global? That currently plays?

Look at lirial's trash ass, we talked so much crap to him before, hes in now because hes willing to pvp and dosnt care about trash talk. Hes always up for pvp. Except that hes a pedophile though.

you're one to call anyone trash first of all. Second of all You still talk trash to me as evident in the post.. its all gravy though. i still spread your ass gladly
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Baasar View Post
    Nah, I think everyone doesn't like the trash talk. If you guys just stayed out of global and said gg, I think more would be willing to fight. I don't care about **** talk, I try to get people to come out with even numbers to scrap with you guys, no one wants to come haha.

Trash talk is half the battle

the Darkness baddie he is referring to is me Thrasher who now plays Repulzive. But deep down Suctum knows that he'll always be a bigger baddie then I'll ever be

Quote Originally Posted by iCannon View Post
    Who do you see trash talk from Carnage in global? That currently plays?
    lol. nvm carry on.
    Baadsar New Bear
    Badsar New Carnage Conq
    Bruhski New DT

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Care Bear

Red face

Kenny is such a tool. I wouldnt be surprised if i knocked his momma up 18 or so odd years ago and birthed his worthless ass. I was a reckless adolescent

awww come off it. in carnage we actually focus eachother in minis and in solo areana.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast