Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP etiquette

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberivs View Post
    Hard to heal when you are dead
    I played with people raging...saying "where is the healer"..bla bla...but people that says this...fails to see that is hard to heal if you get focused by the entire enemy team and die...while rest of your team watch and complain
    I personally saved so many "arses" and never got saved.... crom players teamwork on minis <3 haha
    Yeah it's really hard to please everybody as healer, and after all you will still get more complains than compliments no matter how hard you supported/ healed. Even if it's off topic now but want to mention those notorious grouches like Boyaka (barb) who run around like weasels and it seems they even try to jump out of your heals but still complain for no heals.
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Quote Originally Posted by Bendowill View Post
    Yeah it's really hard to please everybody as healer, and after all you will still get more complains than compliments no matter how hard you supported/ healed. Even if it's off topic now but want to mention those notorious grouches like Boyaka (barb) who run around like weasels and it seems they even try to jump out of your heals but still complain for no heals.
    I've tried it.. impossible to heal him.. he runing that fast even without haste or am you can't cast a heal on him..

I get more complements for healing and support than not. Only a few spoiled brats said HEAL ME while I was getting focused lol. Then again, im not pvp 10 mutilation spec going for kills. Ill stop doing what im doing to help a team mate, so if I have a choice to finish that sin, or save my demo, ill save the demo, then get back on the sin. That's why I like bear, becaseu at times your team is getting shitt on, you are busy as hell trying to keep up with everything. And if you play well can make the outcome of team fights. Im still shitt but what ever :P im trying.
    Baadsar New Bear
    Badsar New Carnage Conq
    Bruhski New DT

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Care Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Baasar View Post
    I get more complements for healing and support than not. Only a few spoiled brats said HEAL ME while I was getting focused lol. Then again, im not pvp 10 mutilation spec going for kills. Ill stop doing what im doing to help a team mate, so if I have a choice to finish that sin, or save my demo, ill save the demo, then get back on the sin. That's why I like bear, becaseu at times your team is getting shitt on, you are busy as hell trying to keep up with everything. And if you play well can make the outcome of team fights. Im still shitt but what ever :P im trying.
    Speaking of Mutilation BS PVP 10 going for kills (I assume with Mutilation BS you also mean bewilder) I can tell you I saved the asses of so many Demos today that I can't count it anymore. Bewilder spec is much more supportive then most think. Sure when focus is on you, you can't stand this long and need to go out of fire without a bubble, but what I love about bewilder is you can use it supportive. (this is pug of course, premade I'd rather go bubble spec'ed)

Speaking of Mutilation BS PVP 10 going for kills (I assume with Mutilation BS you also mean bewilder) I can tell you I saved the asses of so many Demos today that I can't count it anymore. Bewilder spec is much more supportive then most think. Sure when focus is on you, you can't stand this long and need to go out of fire without a bubble, but what I love about bewilder is you can use it supportive. (this is pug of course, premade I'd rather go bubble spec'ed)
    So true... if a melee is chasing a demo, sin or any other squishie in your group, bewilder is a true life saver.
    Bewilder is so underrated as a support tool.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

I cant run mutilation haha. I already have every pvp 10 trying to farm me in minis, that are looking for easy kills. At least I can survive a little better. In mutilation, Id just die twice as much.
    Baadsar New Bear
    Badsar New Carnage Conq
    Bruhski New DT

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Care Bear

Its supportive because you are on a pvp 10 bearshaman with a T3 crafted probably maxed AAs and all the right combination of best gear possible for survival and dps. Of course it is easy for you to say "oh yea dps spec is also good for support" Do this on a pvp 3-5 bear shaman and watch you get melted in seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Baasar View Post
    I cant run mutilation haha. I already have every pvp 10 trying to farm me in minis, that are looking for easy kills. At least I can survive a little better. In mutilation, Id just die twice as much.
    I sometimes don't understand when a player gets focused in mini they think they are easy kill. I'd understand if you are a pvp 2 assassin. But you're a bearshaman of course people will target you and focus you down. Its not "easy kill" its kill him so he stop healing everyone.

only class that are not easy kill are Tanks, we should all just attack tanks.
    Oh to the guy that always complain about someone killing a kdwhore, I should just stop attacking players. sit afk in flag room like most eu players.

I swear players think PoMs blue is also AoE.......
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaartacus View Post
    Its supportive because you are on a pvp 10 bearshaman with a T3 crafted probably maxed AAs and all the right combination of best gear possible for survival and dps. Of course it is easy for you to say "oh yea dps spec is also good for support" Do this on a pvp 3-5 bear shaman and watch you get melted in seconds.
    This comment is not valid, because I played my shaman like everyone and started with pvp 1, sh!t gear and sh!t AA, muti spec'ed since pvp 5 you can say. You are more than competitive already once you have pvp t1 and weap- it was already like this before pvp gear patch but now the gap between pvp t1 - t2 is even smaller.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast