Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP etiquette

Ranger or sin should get flag first, with burst run. Then a tank should get it. The flag carrier should have team with him, unless the flag is getting stolen. Then the team should split, leaving a pom or tos with flag carrier (BS are not enough threat normally speaking to care and just focus flag carrier - no offense to the flag carriers).

The flag carrier needs to b line it back to their team if team is strong. If not a strong team, go to flag room and wait, your team will be joining you soon at res pad.

Some of these guys just don't get it. There team is all together moving fighting towards the flag, and they don't help or do shitt, they just go for the flag leaving their team handicapped. Then they have the nerve to say "shitt team no support" lol. Or the idiot runs in 1v6 and expects you to follow him, when he doesn't even cc or fight, just trys to pick up flag, over and over, failing and feeding kills. On my heavies I will flag, but I also, you know like look around, and make sure my team is with me. A lot of times, your clothies will get picked off when the game first starts and everyone is working towards flag. Freaking turn around and help them you useless flag bots, cc, kill, THEN MOVE TOGETHER. But they just wanna flag, they run straight to it, with no regard to whats going on, and when they get it they wanna sit back at base and wait for the 5 man team now to wipe the other group so they can cap. They dont' even try to fight or cc or do a goddamn thing.
    Baadsar New Bear
    Badsar New Carnage Conq
    Bruhski New DT

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Care Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Baasar View Post
    Some of these guys just don't get it. There team is all together moving fighting towards the flag, and they don't help or do shitt, they just go for the flag leaving their team handicapped. Then they have the nerve to say "shitt team no support" lol. Or the idiot runs in 1v6 and expects you to follow him, when he doesn't even cc or fight, just trys to pick up flag, over and over, failing and feeding kills. On my heavies I will flag, but I also, you know like look around, and make sure my team is with me. A lot of times, your clothies will get picked off when the game first starts and everyone is working towards flag. Freaking turn around and help them you useless flag bots, cc, kill, THEN MOVE TOGETHER. But they just wanna flag, they run straight to it, with no regard to whats going on, and when they get it they wanna sit back at base and wait for the 5 man team now to wipe the other group so they can cap. They dont' even try to fight or cc or do a goddamn thing.
    I hate turteling...

a little communication goes a long way. the problem with pug minis is people rarey communicate.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Baasar View Post
    Of course those bigoted flag bots are also annoying for the team, which is the contrary extreme to those tanks who give the flag room a wide berth. Those guys like Fracisloc. who run to flag with 10% hp left and 3 dots surrounded by 3 enemies trying to grasp it. WTF is his tactic doing this? Or like Z!har running alone to enemies rez and dying there- zero situational awareness. Both extremes are not beneficial for the team, the flag bots who handicap all others and the killer-tanks who don't realise they are still op as hell with flag on back.
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Quote Originally Posted by Bendowill View Post
    cOr like Z!har running alone to enemies rez and dying there- zero situational awareness.
    ...and will be commentated by him: "**** heal, no support, I go afk."

I try to communicate in minis, especially at the start, talking over who has flagbot duty with other tanks, nominating priority targets and that sort of thing. Unfortunately some folk just do not care what anyone else has to say and sometimes I get replies in moonrunes basically telling me I'm on my own. I'll give the flag a couple of goes, trying to herd my wayward children towards the objective, but if I end up facing the majority of the other team two or three times alone I'll say screw it, and go strictly for kills, and the shittheel dps who complain that the tank isn't capping can hang, I won't even cc to save them.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Yesterday I had a great moment again, HV: The guildleader of Dark Massiah on his DT scores to 1:0- I helped him and attracted the attention of the three guys who chased him. All fine so far... So, I had three guys on me and thought: Now the DT will turn to me and help me out. But what happened? He ran for the next flag and left me alone there. WTF? Is this team play?
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Yesterday I had a great moment again, HV: The guildleader of Dark Massiah on his DT scores to 1:0- I helped him and attracted the attention of the three guys who chased him. All fine so far... So, I had three guys on me and thought: Now the DT will turn to me and help me out. But what happened? He ran for the next flag and left me alone there. WTF? Is this team play?
    Hahaha,that happens all the time....an advice i can give u,be selfish! Cause no one will care to help u even if u help people.
    peace

I hda a great moment in hv where i slaughtered 5 people on the pad over and over while my 5 team mates chased 1 guy around the map yet somehow managed to let him cap.

gg. team too heavy

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast