Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP etiquette

Default PvP etiquette

Everyone knows about those unwritten rules like duels and ****, but still peoples doing things which just ruins the pvp.
    Here is an example from the raidchat in the SOLO arena event:
    (Player names are changed to numbers)
    "[Raid] [[1]]: FOCUS CARNAGE
    [Raid] [[3]]: focus carnage
    [Raid] [[3]]: there's only them
    [Raid] [[1]]: CARANGE WILL NOT KILL EACHOTHER. THEY WILL FOCUS EVERYONE ELSE>
    [Raid] [[4]]: CARNAGE DONT KILL EATCH OTHER, WE DO, STOP ****, KILL CARNAGE
    [Raid] [[1]]: Guys, killing eachother only helps Carnage.
    [Raid] [[3]]: i think we know that already
    [Raid] [[5]]: everyone focus [1]
    [Raid] [Succuby]: lol you talking about them like the evil
    [Raid] [Succuby]: or the devil
    [Raid] [Succuby]: get kills that is the point of this game
    [Raid] [[2]]: hey guys
    [Raid] [[2]]: dont focus me :P
    [Raid] [[1]]: Tell that to your dumbass guildmate....HOX
    [Raid] [[2]]: lol
    [Raid] [[2]]: hell yeah
    [Raid] [[2]]: no rogue from carnage on top 3 !
    [Raid] [[3]]: lmao
    [Raid] [Succuby]: you earned the love of that dumbass hox
    [Raid] [[4]]: half of our guys were killing our guys, carnage dont attack carnage
    [Raid] [Succuby]: I just follow the rules of the game.. others can just **** themselves"

Mentality like this are totally against the spirit of the pvp..
    It was not only in our side the others really didn't attacked each other.. and sadly it's not only in fury.. i saw this in crom aswell.

Solo arena should be solo which means attack everyone without looking at guild names.
    Same in Group arena red=dead!

I notice this in mini's sometimes as well, and you know I can't blame them. The reason why is they always ask for premades, over and over again. Maybe they don't want to kill each other, or are sick of dueling one another over and over. Yes it sucks for others but maybe a simple solution would be to create a premade team and fight them.

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    I notice this in mini's sometimes as well, and you know I can't blame them. The reason why is they always ask for premades, over and over again. Maybe they don't want to kill each other, or are sick of dueling one another over and over. Yes it sucks for others but maybe a simple solution would be to create a premade team and fight them.
    boom so simple.

reading that is just hilarious. We sort of do the same thing but we do kill each other. Just ask the few people who did inguild premades with us, we literately farm each other and call each other bad. But in the end we all have a good laugh at it. Mongo took it too serious and left the guild, but he'll be back I bet.

I see them farm each other too in minis. There's been a few time where I imagine one of them in vent saying back off let me get this kill haha. Man in one of my old guilds I had someone rage at me for cockblocking his kills playing my other bs a while back. that's just the way I play though.
    Baadsar New Bear
    Badsar New Carnage Conq
    Bruhski New DT

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Care Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Spaartacus View Post
    reading that is just hilarious. We sort of do the same thing but we do kill each other. Just ask the few people who did inguild premades with us, we literately farm each other and call each other bad. But in the end we all have a good laugh at it. Mongo took it too serious and left the guild, but he'll be back I bet.
    You kill or focus certain bads in your guild, but not the true core. You all wouldn't focus Morphs or Jich that way, not in a pug mini though. Maybe in a carnage only in guild mini, maybe. But then again every player is guilty of this to some degree so really no one can call anyone else on this, tbh. Some are way worse than other, I typically focus anyone if they are threat, I won't farm a pad though unless the flag is there.
    Last edited by Suctum; 20th June 2014 at 00:46.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    You kill or focus certain bads in your guild, but not the true core. You all wouldn't focus Morphs or Jich that way. But then again every player is guilty of this to some degree so really no one can call anyone else on this, tbh.
    I do say we sometimes don't focus eachother that is true, however I have to tell you this. If morphs is on the other team, you can bet spaartans pole arm is going up his ass, morphs gets focused like crazy. We just did a in guild premade, we focused down spaartan many times. Trust me we aren't afraid of focusing each other if the circumstances are right. Im not going to focus pvp 10 guard if there is a demo ( u ) running around. Not that I don't want to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaartacus View Post
    I do say we sometimes don't focus eachother that is true, however I have to tell you this. If morphs is on the other team, you can bet spaartans pole arm is going up his ass, morphs gets focused like crazy. We just did a in guild premade, we focused down spaartan many times. Trust me we aren't afraid of focusing each other if the circumstances are right. Im not going to focus pvp 10 guard if there is a demo ( u ) running around. Not that I don't want to kill you.
    This is probably the first post I'll agree with you on. Some of you guys do focus during pugs, others seem to have an agenda on who they help. Either way, I take it one player at a time, a few players who choose to disregard team play on purpose don't speak for an entire group of players. For example, Krypto and Passiax gave pro heals for me the other day, where one of your barbs left me out to get my a** spread the other day, purposely.
    Doomsayer 2008

This is such a bull **** post. I was getting focused plenty by my OWN GUILDMATES.. You trashies are pathetic to think we dont kill each other
    Last edited by Laethiel; 20th June 2014 at 00:57.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast