Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: leaked patch notes! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by SamHam View Post
    Neh, t2 was always 4-7. Reducing t1 to 0-1/2 would be an idea, though. I think people will feel a tad more satisfied earning the gear after a week, rather than just getting it.
    trust me, they wouldnt.

They want it all as fast and easy as possible, they would have pvp10 gear on player creation if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    explain to me why? if it is just for vanity why would it matter? People need goals to strive for in games, even if tiny. The pvp 15 an pvp 10 would be exactly the same stats so why does it matter? would you really be that upset that someone else was allowed to have different looking gear then you?

Iv'e been pvp 10 for 4 years, i thin its about time i was allowed to get xp again even if just for a vanity pvp set.
    I'm not upset lol...
    I personally i'm a casual pvp player...and only do it for fun....so i really don't like the grinding of it...cause when i go pvp...i see it as fun break from the pve grind.So for me if they would boost lvl..i will pass from casual to non-pvp player in aoc. :P
    Besides no need to boost lvls..cause you can get different gear...since they are working on t4 pvp gear...new tokens....and all that..oops :P

Yes, well, I guess a lot of people would like a billion <insert currency> to piss it away in a week. Thankfuly society keeps occurences like that to a minimum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12