Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: leaked patch notes! ;)

Default leaked patch notes! ;)

jokes but if i worked for funcom, my next patch notes would be this.

PvP event changes:

* instead of 1 week per month, events now run all the time rotating areas each week.
    * Events run 8 hours a day, 4 hrs in peak US time, 4 in EU peak time.
    * maps fixed to show locations correctly
    * World map now shows the area in which events are located
    * you can no longer exit the guallah area whilst you have the buff, you can also now not enter water/hide and your location is shown on the map.
    * In the solo arena all players are shown on the map whilst not in hide

pvp gear changes:

* tier 1 gear is now all pvp 0 including weapon/armors.
    * tier 2 gear now starts at pvp 5

Pvp Ui change:

* There are now 3 gear tabs, 1- General ( for gear you use in the world) 2- mini game ( your gear used in mini games ) 3- Vainty ( look of your gear in the world)

Pvp mini game quest changes:
    *Reduced to 4hour cd
    *no quest for tourny mode, the 6v6 will give the 1 token per win after 3 streak.

Pvp mini game changes:

* Pvp 0-4 solo sign up, pvp gear only. ( standered xp per win, 2 tokens)
    * Pvp 5+ Mini games, PvP gear only, groups of 2 can sign together, if 2 groups of 2 from the same guild sign they are placed on seperate teams ( double xp per win, 1 token for win )
    * Pvp premade que, 6v6, World gear used, triple xp per win, 1 token for each win after 3 wins in a row

Pvp lvls updated:
    * pvp 11-15 now open
    * new skins for pvp t3 set unlockable ( eg pvp 10 chest can be changed visually at 15 but the stats are the same)
    * new pvp mounts at pvp 12 and 15

Seige changes:
    * mammoths/rhinos now deal 1000% more damage vs buildings/walls
    * 2 seige keeps per area, 6 total.
    * in each area there is 1 keep that is a 48 man defence and 1 is a 24 man.
    * the 48 can be upgraded to tier 3
    * the 24 can be upgraded to tier 2
    * health of walls/buildings of tier 1-2 slightly reduced

so funcom, when do i start?
    Last edited by GeldourConq; 2nd July 2014 at 17:33.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    Seige changes:
    * mammoths/rhinos now deal 1000% more damage vs buildings/walls
    * 2 seige keeps per area, 6 total.
    * in each area there is 1 keep that is a 48 man defence and 1 is a 24 man.
    * the 48 can be upgraded to tier 3
    * the 24 can be upgraded to tier 2
    * health of walls/buildings of tier 1-2 slightly reduced
    mammoth/rhinos:
    .should have a special atack taking 30-40 animation to release and hit with same damage as a blue quality siege weapon does on doors and half of that damage on a normal wall.
    .200% weapon damage buff ridding any of these beast+400 armor+400protection buff to rider so using ranged weapons on them isnt a joke anymore.

each border kingdom should have diferent pvp factions and the battlekeep should be open to be destroyed or defended for those factions.

example border to kush:
    the kushite and the darfari invaders.
    each of them similar to kithai factions should offer a variety of diferent stats pvp armors offering variety and weapons, possible new combo /spell ranks.

so you would be continuously along with the other border kigdoms festival events for control of battlekeeps as well if you joined an invading side you would win points for invading faction while if you choose to defend you would win points for defending side and ofc loose points oposite faction.
    a simple ncp in vicity of closest rez pad to define group/raid allignement would sufice.

that way you would forever remove battlekeeps from being guild property and would make them part of open world pvp content allowing both bigger guilds and small guilds to take part in them in a more casual manner.
    adjacent this means years of pvp content if each class gets access to 3 diferent types of specialized pvp armors to obtain by this semi faction system for border kingdoms+battlekeeps.

alongside that should be option to repair battlekeep for defendor side.

in border kingdoms the darfari are the invaders, so the defendoes should either be stygians or kushites.

adjacent special resource nodes should spawn in the area, so to have treasures only appearing in that are to brew them into alchemy special potions giving lvl70+healing potions or a damage buff empowering your damage.
    The Purple Lotus flower is dear to the hearts of sorcerers and assassins alike. For the former, it is a narcotic to enhance meditation, for the latter, an aid to killing. Consuming a potion made from Purple Lotus petals leaves the imbiber paralyzed for many hours, though he remains awake and aware of his surroundings. Accordingly, the swamp is often home to bands of lotus-hunters, seeking the blooms for various purposes arcane or nefarious in nature – most often both.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

can someone please copy paste this to testlive forums, i dont know the link to them

its good that u are not working on funcom ;d
    event is good but what we need is

1-Arena Queue 2vs2 3vs3 (since not enough ppls) cross servers ,,and make new gear PVP for only Arenas
    2-we need more Minigames maps REALLY 6years and only one map added ????
    3-Remove Guards from keshetta in fury,,,guards killed Open PVP
    4-Minigames Cross servers

Interesting....i just don't like the idea of more pvp lvls...more grind...unless the gain of exp would change somehow....else damn...1 billion pvp exp to reach pvp 15?

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq
    * tier 1 gear is now all pvp 0 including weapon/armors.
    * tier 2 gear now starts at pvp 5
    +1
    Last edited by Tiberivs; 23rd June 2014 at 08:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberivs View Post
    Interesting....i just don't like the idea of more pvp lvls...more grind...unless the gain of exp would change somehow....else damn...1 billion pvp exp to reach pvp 15?
    explain to me why? if it is just for vanity why would it matter? People need goals to strive for in games, even if tiny. The pvp 15 an pvp 10 would be exactly the same stats so why does it matter? would you really be that upset that someone else was allowed to have different looking gear then you?

Iv'e been pvp 10 for 4 years, i thin its about time i was allowed to get xp again even if just for a vanity pvp set.

T2 gear starts at pvp lvl 4, doesn't it? No need to increase pvp lvl requirements

Quote Originally Posted by SamHam View Post
    T2 gear starts at pvp lvl 4, doesn't it? No need to increase pvp lvl requirements
    to make the 0-4 mini games ballanced.
    Last edited by GeldourConq; 2nd July 2014 at 17:35.

Neh, t2 was always 4-7. Reducing t1 to 0-1/2 would be an idea, though. I think people will feel a tad more satisfied earning the gear after a week, rather than just getting it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast