Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: alt/Pug premade tournaments

Default Baddie Alt/Pug/Premade Minis

How many people would be willing to do pug premades during us prime time?

By altpug i mean rounding up 12 or more players and mixing it up. pvp 1-4 baddie alts only.By baddie i mean a toon you generally are not fantastic with and arent geared out with obviously. no tier 4 gear please. see below for gear allowances.

Captains will be chosen via a die roll in chat (i think this game has that function)
    A roll between 1-1000 the two highest rolls become team 1 and team 2 captains.
    just like in high school. captains take turns picking from a pool of players available. players not chosen initially will be placed in queue.
    We will have two captains. who will hand off the title after each match via another roll. and will again take turns picking players from the pool.

Disconnects or crashes would not result in any sort of pause or handicap. Just like a pug mini but we control who can or cant play. If groups fill you can be put in a queue for the next match and the lowest scoring player from either team gets benched til the next queue opening up a spot. If you are afk when youre called you forfeit your place in queue.

These could run til whenever. You should have ventrilo to participate microphone not required.

Interested players contact me Laethiel or Muriel in game during us prime time after 6pm est

Euro players are welcome

Going to give this a test run tonight( depending on the activity of the festival)

Remember all are welcome but if you suck you might get benched/replaced quickly

if you are notorious for going afk or hiding in minis forget it

Baddie Alts only! pvp 1-5 ,mains in this pvp level range may be considered for new players.

Gear types permitted
    Tier 1 pvp gear upto pvp 5
    Tier1-2 pve gear including weapons
    Khitai gear/weapons.

Gear not permitted
    Tier 2 or higher pvp gear
    Tier 3 or above pve gear including weapons.

List subject to change.

Spread the word and then your asses!

If this goes well would like to make this a daily thing.

In the highly unlikely event we have 18-24 or more players interested we will make 3-4 teams and take turns battling each other.
    no dm type rules unless agreed upon beforehand by both teams via vote.
    standard minigame pve/flag caps will apply by default

Meetup for this will be in khemi docks at or about 7-8pm est. will post to global as well. you must be present to join. i will not invite you if you are out and about.

I will be on my hox Muriel

Live feed will broadcast on my twitch account

I may make edits to this as the day goes on depending on ideas and any suggestions i get.
    Last edited by Laethiel; 19th June 2014 at 17:19.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

count me in, guard/sin/ranger/demo/tos

Disclaimer: I suck on all of them. but would be a great opportunity to learn it without fear of pvp 10s focusing me

lol at pvp 1-4 and eu t4 toons

dumbest idea ever

how about this rule: pvp t1 gear only

i have 0 toons that having pvp t1 gear

1 toon that has the pvp lvl to buy gear (but im pretty broke so i wont fetch it unless i know this will run frequently)

Itll be upto you whay class you bring but you could be asked to get on a healer if needed.

ill most likely play my shitty hox who has the hox cultural attire still..

Yea you dont need to be gods gift to pvp just be willing to fight hard like mrcorp here
    Last edited by Laethiel; 18th June 2014 at 17:46.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    lol at pvp 1-4 and eu t4 toons

dumbest idea ever

how about this rule: pvp t1 gear only
    This is a us primetime event not eu and i think tier 1 pvp gear was the limit set by the pvp 1-4 limit

Tier 4 geared players will be considered non qualified so thanks for bringing that up

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    This is a us primetime event not eu and i think tier 1 pvp gear was the limit set by the pvp 1-4 limit

Tier 4 geared players will be considered non qualified so thanks for bringing that up
    i have a pvp 3 guard that i can sign up (green 40 gear)

tho um, is that a possible rule that t1 gear limit? u know, on my pvp 8 barb id buy the t1 set

make it so that u have to have ur gear visible to others

count my shammy in, gg
    Last edited by GeldourConq; 18th June 2014 at 17:32.

i have a pvp 3 guard that i can sign up (green 40 gear)

tho um, is that a possible rule that t1 gear limit? u know, on my pvp 8 barb id buy the t1 set

make it so that u have to have ur gear visible to others
    I kinda want to keep full tier 1 sets out of this i:e legs chest weapons tho ill admit i forget which pieces are available at what pvp level. Mainly this event if successful could be a fun diversion from the random minis. And i would like to do them all the time if it goes well.

Gear would need to be visible for inspection at anytime. this does not mean im going to inspect everyone but if we see you in the match with disqualifying gear you wont be invited back.

As far as your pvp 8 barb i dont think its a good idea. even if you swap down for gear its an experienced toon with more than a few aas im sure. lets keep it fair for all. your guard would be fine even if you just get some level 80 blues or buy a few tier one pieces.

As far as full tier 1 ill check out the specifics later today and decide then.

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    I kinda want to keep full tier 1 sets out of this i:e legs chest weapons tho ill admit i forget which pieces are available at what pvp level. Mainly this event if successful could be a fun diversion from the random minis. And i would like to do them all the time if it goes well.

Gear would need to be visible for inspection at anytime. this does not mean im going to inspect everyone but if we see you in the match with disqualifying gear you wont be invited back.

As far as your pvp 8 barb i dont think its a good idea. even if you swap down for gear its an experienced toon with more than a few aas im sure. lets keep it fair for all. your guard would be fine even if you just get some level 80 blues or buy a few tier one pieces.

As far as full tier 1 ill check out the specifics later today and decide then.
    at pvp 4 u can get t2 pieces, but not the t1 cloak

khitai accessories are better than the pvp t1 accessories

+ t1 gear can be puschased from store, making it really accessible to new toons
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 18th June 2014 at 17:49.

at pvp 4 u can get t2 pieces, but not the t1 cloak

khitai accessories are better than the pvp t1 accessories
    Thats right. been awhile. well i suppose we can allow gear available upto pvp 4 for pvp tier 1 . i believe this includes chest and legs. we will allow those. this is not including tier 2. For pve gear you can bring upto tier 2 gear or the khitai gear if thats agreeable this includes weapons.

No mains with jacked up aas though. if your name says pvp 5+ im just going to assume you are not qualified for this tourney.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast