Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PVP events!

Default PVP events!

Horrible placement of the flags for these events. Mobs are everywhere making it almost a PVE match. Next time the event occurs, don't pick such a npc infested area kthxs.

Kills not count for pvp quests in common district.
    Epic boss spawns at altar and bothering all over the whole map.

Yea it was pretty funny how the first thing one guy (who shall not be named but is a known exploiter from rage) Ran down and pulled an epic npc boss all the way up to the fight to randomly aggro whoever lol

I mean how bad can you get. He must be really butthurt over having his ass spread in that premade.. As they say what goes around comes around.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    Yea it was pretty funny how the first thing one guy (who shall not be named but is a known exploiter from rage) Ran down and pulled an epic npc boss all the way up to the fight to randomly aggro whoever lol

I mean how bad can you get. He must be really butthurt over having his ass spread in that premade.. As they say what goes around comes around.
    If you have chosen of gullah event on citymap, you go down to altar to buff yourself. while you go there, you pull this boss with 95% probability. so no purpose given.

not fun anymore anyway, its just another form of bori

Yeah that epic boss south of the city is really annoying. I can deal with the mobs, but epic one...omg.

Maybe later they should place altar in another place.

EDIT: Hopsing is talking about daily pvp quest that require to kill people. This one doesn't update with kills.

Beside that, I bought that ability that summon carrions upon your victims body. It's cool. Wish that bodies won't disappear immediately when players respawn but I understand how this works and you can't really duplicate models. Sometimes it's too sudden
    Last edited by Religolibri; 18th June 2014 at 15:12.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    If you have chosen of gullah event on citymap, you go down to altar to buff yourself. while you go there, you pull this boss with 95% probability. so no purpose given.
    The case im talking about wasnt during the chosen event it was the group arena event

but i agree the zone is **** I expected funcom to give us more than just 4 rotating zones. kesh. commons. wildlands. kop province. am i forgetting any?

Conall Valley at least too.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    not fun anymore anyway, its just another form of bori
    If this is the case, I am not even bothering... Sad how there just cant be a team deathmatch style game. World occurring, just sign up, no minimum numbers needed, and go for it. Pops every 15 minutes with a global timer.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    If this is the case, I am not even bothering... Sad how there just cant be a team deathmatch style game. World occurring, just sign up, no minimum numbers needed, and go for it. Pops every 15 minutes with a global timer.
    Are u being sarcastic? Because if not there is a world pvp group event just sign up and kill. events are as follows..

Group arena dm 6 man groups no limit on groups battle it out

arena dm solo every man for himself

Team conquest on a random flag location. This can be a raid for you badie zergers

Chosen of ghullah. one person gets randomly the buff similar to that super buff in js snd has to kill as many people as they can before timer runs out or they are taken down highest kill count wins. they may have made changes to this.

If you are being sarcastic then i say to you spread your ass!
    Last edited by Laethiel; 18th June 2014 at 17:01.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast