Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: All Your Tomium Are Belong To Us

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    This is main thing why people leave AoC now
    No it's not. Lying is bad mkay.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    No it's not. Lying is bad mkay.
    I talk about pvp. I dont care about what happens at pve side and why pvers leave. At pvp cheating is main problem, secondary - balance issues.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    Lets see if you really play, duel me.
    On fury i have 3pvp dt. It is good for you to duel?

On fury i have 3pvp dt. It is good for you to duel?
    Not you, Tomium ... But sure, I will pvp your DT with any toon you want me to use.

Hey, Tomium. I have a question what was ignored for years by ALL Funcom members and i think that all community wants to know the answer same as me. Are Funcom working on anti-cheat system? Will Funcom ban cheaters? This is main thing why people leave AoC now and its not a joke.
    Welcome to here Tomium!

Regarding the post I quoted, I don't want to know that and I'd guess for most PVE only players it's not an issue they come across and therefore even think about. The guild I'm in, I'm sure the 40 to 50 regular members don't care about it either.

I'm guessing that developing an anti cheat system 5 years into the life of a game would be complex and therefore prohibitively expensive.
    If you look how long a crafting revamp is taking to get right, how long is an anti cheat system that's always behind the curve going to take?

The people who make cheat engines are always one step ahead which means anti cheat systems are one step behind making their usefulness limited.

Is it worth a disproportionate amount of FC's time, effort and expense to please a few dozen PVPers?

I think not.
    Last edited by Jota180; 26th June 2014 at 21:41.

Jota180, youre so naive and think that people who use cheats are fair in PvE? Hahahah!

Unless the need/greed roll system can be "hacked", there's little possibility for cheaters to be "unfair" in PvE. Maybe they kill a boss a little earlier or easier than other guilds. But that doesn't really take anything away from the honest players.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Jota180, youre so naive and think that people who use cheats are fair in PvE? Hahahah!
    That sentence doesn't even make sense. But I'll take a stab at it.

Even if someone in PVE had some superman cheat stuff going on, super strength, flying, x-ray vision and laser eyes, what difference does it make to me?
    None.

I raid with my guild and I group with my guild. I have every class and know what they're capable of and no one in my guild pulls off any super human stuff that I can see.

It's not an issue to me, it's not an issue to my guild and I'd say it's not an issue to people who strictly play PVE.

Therefore, I would argue it's not a big enough issue for Funcom to spend vast amounts of time and money on especially since anti cheat systems invariably do not work.

All the anti cheat systems out there are not particularly effective and all can be, and are, circumvented so what's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    That sentence doesn't even make sense. But I'll take a stab at it.

Even if someone in PVE had some superman cheat stuff going on, super strength, flying, x-ray vision and laser eyes, what difference does it make to me?
    None.

I raid with my guild and I group with my guild. I have every class and know what they're capable of and no one in my guild pulls off any super human stuff that I can see.

It's not an issue to me, it's not an issue to my guild and I'd say it's not an issue to people who strictly play PVE.

Therefore, I would argue it's not a big enough issue for Funcom to spend vast amounts of time and money on especially since anti cheat systems invariably do not work.

All the anti cheat systems out there are not particularly effective and all can be, and are, circumvented so what's the point?
    mmm "super strength" and "laser eyes" would be fun,dt with 100k str + laser beam to oneshot ...."x-ray vision" would also be great to check females...if you know what a mean...meow errr ^^ lol

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast