Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm not killing anyone.

Default I'm not killing anyone.

Hi, I'm using this build http://goo.gl/gb1ct I got from pimmz but I'm barely killing anyone. If I kill 2 player in a mini It's a succes. Right now as I'm trying to reach pvp lvl 4 I think killing a lot is the most important thing because it's what gives you more exp don't give a **** about dying.
    Should I use Divinity instead of Vengeance?

PD: I'm using helmet,legs and chest of SC,rings of t4, and minor pieces,cloak, necklace, shield and blunt from tier 1 of pvp.
    Last edited by xiulo88; 16th June 2014 at 10:46.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Maybe try a survival spec in start, u wont get any kills if ur dying like a pig all day.

Also get pvp gear.
    Kinaputten

getting kills for lower pvp level caster classes usually seems daunting. you wont see alot of kills -untill you get full pvp gear and a good start on your aa's- without being incredibly selective with your targeting. its all about the tenacity the pvp gear gives
    Last edited by Krysthammer; 17th June 2014 at 16:34.

dissagree, with a bunch of magic dmg, poms get strong quite fast, yes tenacity is great still.

if you play Vengeance , you need improved purification (3 pts) and magic health tap (5pts).

More you use dots, more you survive.
    Aess ~ Pom R10 / Rheizhyn ~ Hox R10 / Fraize ~ Barb R7 / Vilcyness ~ DT R3

The advice i would give is:

1st. Never!Never!Never! Never stay alone!Always stay with your teammates and heal and CC,don't worry about dps if you are low pvp (doesn't mean you can't dps...just don't push it to the limit),cause you won't kill much at low pvp lvl unless the other team is crap,also do the pvp mini quests by winning the minis,then take a break and comeback when the quests are off cd and do it again,less frustrating this way,unless you are that hardcore pvper and like to be farmed like hell and kill some peeps(depending on the match) and get crap xp for the kills.

peace ,enjoy your pom when u reach pvp 10...i never did with mine...cause is a damn shitty grind...another advice...have patience cause i didn't

Buy bori books for +25% xp too ^^
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    Hi, I'm using this build http://goo.gl/gb1ct I got from pimmz but I'm barely killing anyone. If I kill 2 player in a mini It's a succes. Right now as I'm trying to reach pvp lvl 4 I think killing a lot is the most important thing because it's what gives you more exp don't give a **** about dying.
    Should I use Divinity instead of Vengeance?

PD: I'm using helmet,legs and chest of SC,rings of t4, and minor pieces,cloak, necklace, shield and blunt from tier 1 of pvp.
    A japanese proverb tells: It always floats a bigger fish in the pond.
    That means, to get kills, you have to put out more damage than your teammates do. Its a thing of practise makes perfect. When you have skilled out the main AA-perks you will notice more damage/crits, when you are doing your rotation intuitive, kills will come itself. but still can happen that you leave a mini with 0-XX...depends on your team and opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    A japanese proverb tells: It always floats a bigger fish in the pond.
    That means, to get kills, you have to put out more damage than your teammates do. Its a thing of practise makes perfect. When you have skilled out the main AA-perks you will notice more damage/crits, when you are doing your rotation intuitive, kills will come itself. but still can happen that you leave a mini with 0-XX...depends on your team and opponent.
    Hopsing...cmon m8...he plays on Crom...and everyone knows that on crom is every man for himself

dont worry, he is doing 8k bursts now, he can enjoy his pvp 2 pom on crom now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast