Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: fresh 80 to pvp

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    To get into the ToS drama makes it almost worth rolling a tos, Treyx, Finnius, Raist, Laethiel...**** is super funny reading the back and forths.
    Back at launch, when guilds had rankings and actual titles to management like it meant ****, most PVP Leaders were tos. Why? Because Tos was broken and one shotted anything, making them gods in the battlefield, regardless of broken shits.

So epeens were created amongst those that played the class for that reason alone.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    Back at launch, when guilds had rankings and actual titles to management like it meant ****, most PVP Leaders were tos. Why? Because Tos was broken and one shotted anything, making them gods in the battlefield, regardless of broken shits.

So epeens were created amongst those that played the class for that reason alone.
    @ Konungr It takes a special kind of person to play a tos. Most dont survive the process. You will certainly not be facerolling anything out of the gate. You will be punished everywhere you look as if you had free prey written on your back. You will be constantly judged by your fellow tos peers and we are as critical as it gets. It takes time and patience to become even just decent with a tos let alone good.. Just ask mrcorp. hes been on since beta and hes still ****
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    @ Konungr It takes a special kind of person to play a tos. Most dont survive the process. You will certainly not be facerolling anything out of the gate. You will be punished everywhere you look as if you had free prey written on your back. You will be constantly judged by your fellow tos peers and we are as critical as it gets. It takes time and patience to become even just decent with a tos let alone good.. Just ask mrcorp. hes been on since beta and hes still ****
    how does it feel to be worse than ****???

ps - let me just say, I have had meaningful conversations with almost every popular tos player in game, both through advocacy and before, and each one is actually was very passionate about the class. Hence why most are/were loyal to it unlike many of the other classes out there...

Loyal tos here ^.^ i play it in minis full of conqs and rangers here lol.most fun class in game i think.
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456