Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dark Templar CC's

Default Dark Templar CC's

Out of all the classes, why does Dark Templar not have any innate CC's?
    The first CC a DT can get is at lvl 30, and its feated, and its just a snare.

Giving DT's an innate CC (like Mind Shatter) at low level would bring them in line with the other classes. As it is, Dark Templars need to just level as fast as possible and dont get to enjoy lowbie pvp, generally having a very hard and imbalanced time early on.

Well, we have mind wreck or whatever its called. It's like a 2 or 3 second stun. I don't think DT needs any more CCs unless the dps nerf goes through.
    Wabajack, Demonologist
    Wabbajabba, Dark Templar
    Wabbaguard, Guardian
    Mastablastaa, Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by UrZhu View Post
    at low level would bring them in line with the other classes. As it is, Dark Templars need to just level as fast as possible and dont get to enjoy lowbie pvp, generally having a very hard and imbalanced time early on.
    so...lvl up maybe so you can enjoy class at its full potential.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Yeah at low levels they dont have many CC's. You can still completely wreck low level minis though, my lowbie DT probably has the best KDr out of any of my guys
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    cough double tap stun cough
    *Starts clapping*

Quote Originally Posted by Wabajack View Post
    Well, we have mind wreck or whatever its called. It's like a 2 or 3 second stun. I don't think DT needs any more CCs unless the dps nerf goes through.
    I am talking specifically about "LOW LEVEL" pvp.
    And to the people who say "just level up", why shouldnt leveling up be fun? Why shouldnt the class be balanced at all levels?

My only suggestion is to give DT some form of innate low-lvl CC, just like ALL the other soldier classes, and just about every other class in the game, has before level 20.

And to the people who say "just level up", why shouldnt leveling up be fun? Why shouldnt the class be balanced at all levels?
    low lvl pvp is a joke the veterans with all the acumulated aa's and item shop epics will wtfpawn anyone. what is fun about that? nothing.
    lvl up and play at lvl 80.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    low lvl pvp is a joke the veterans with all the acumulated aa's and item shop epics will wtfpawn anyone. what is fun about that? nothing.
    lvl up and play at lvl 80.
    1. at level 19 there are NO AA's, NO store gear.
    2. I dont tell you how to play your game.
    3. this is a thread about class balance.

3. this is a thread about class balance.
    no its a thread about not wanting to lvl up in a game focused on endgame content.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast