Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wepuns r klass spesifik

Default wepuns r klass spesifik

I was wondering, since I was being trolled about this topic last night in global, do most raids still do that "weapons are class specific" crap generally in raids anymore? If so, that's very sad.

Father's day trolling? Haven't you beaten this message to death yet?

Im pretty sure they do syd. It's been a long held practice for raiders to do this because it pissed alot of people off when funcom removed the class ownership of raid weapons. I remember quite clearly a barb winning my 2h conq sword in tier 1 years ago.. i was kinda pissed about that.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    Im pretty sure they do syd. It's been a long held practice for raiders to do this because it pissed alot of people off when funcom removed the class ownership of raid weapons. I remember quite clearly a barb winning my 2h conq sword in tier 1 years ago.. i was kinda pissed about that.
    Yeah, the most BRC/T1 pugs still do.

For those who don't like the idea of this weapon script maybe a quick question to the raid leader about the loot rules before you get invited is a good idea. Saves both yourself and the raid leader time.
    Last edited by Maark; 15th June 2014 at 22:08.
    Retired

If you don't like the rules, don't go on the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post

Had the same issue with the Conq 1H and took me years to get them. The barbs would always claim they didn't know or the Conq doesn't need a 1H.

Baffles me that people still have this issue in t1 and t2. You don't like the raid leader's rules, don't go on the raid. Go start your own, make your own rules.
    I don't make points I make dents.

I'm not sure why the OP cares anyways. It's not like they log in to raid or play the game in general. All I've seen them do night after night is whine and cry in global about how bad the game is.

Unfortunately yes. I was forced to pass on dps tali (Tome of the Black Gale) from Master Gyas on my pom this weekend. The only reason I have joined a pug was to get a chance to roll on this item...Btw. there was no loot rules mentioned in the global ad. Very annoying
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    Unfortunately yes. I was forced to pass on dps tali (Tome of the Black Gale) from Master Gyas on my pom this weekend. The only reason I have joined a pug was to get a chance to roll on this item...Btw. there was no loot rules mentioned in the global ad. Very annoying
    Well, I don't like the class weapons system either but do you know that It's standard for PUG raids. If the ad didn't say anything about loot you should assume that the weapons were reserved for class.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast