Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where is the free Treasure Chest?

Default where is the free Treasure Chest?

The Treasure Chest and the Grand Treasure Chest have just been added to the in-game Item Shop. These brand new chests grant powerful rewards and on Friday the 23rd of May all Members will get a Grand Treasure Chest and every non-Member will get a Treasure Chest as a free gift!
    Noone of my toons got it yet, same for a friend of mine. Are we the only ones or noone got it yet?

Its in item shop for 0 fc pts, 1 per account.

Just FYI, it's one chest per account, not per toon as with most of the freebies we've gotten, so be careful about which toon you purchase it on.

I didn't think to check about this and bought it on my main which has a combined 625 mastery and expertise points past full AA. So the two books giving 10k xp and the phial granting one expertise point will be helpful for that toon when Funcom adds more AA feats - if ever. Next time I'll remember to look before I buy.

None of my accounts have the 0 coin chest in the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    None of my accounts have the 0 coin chest in the store.
    Neither do mine, I'm quite sure I wouldn't have bought it accidentally.

Apparently f2p accounts aren't getting a free (normal) chest either - at least according to posts in the f2p forum. I checked a f2p storage toon and their was no free chest. Although it did appear on my regular account for free. And yeah, it seems to get best value on a low geared toon - it's wasted on well aa'd and geared toons.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

I found my chest under "special offers". Might be there for you too.

Quote Originally Posted by MashMash View Post
    Apparently f2p accounts aren't getting a free (normal) chest either - at least according to posts in the f2p forum. I checked a f2p storage toon and their was no free chest. Although it did appear on my regular account for free.
    Awww...that explains why I couldn't find mine.

Still do not see a free treasure chest on my free to play account. I looked under specials and only have paid ones listed.
    Last edited by Ladihawke; 28th May 2014 at 22:07.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast