Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PvP on Crom

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    I would have said players from Aquillonia
    Or Tyranny...
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Or Tyranny...
    Tyranny always had the best. Population for pvp was the healthiest there until pvp get ****ed by funcom...

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    pvetuggy/10

but seriously, in a way im starting to think crom is probably better, no mobs to annoy you in pvp events, no confusion as to what the pvp area is ,and higher pop.
    So go on then take your butt to crom you trashie aussie! ;P
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberivs View Post
    Anyway,everyone will endup in Crom sooner or later . :P
    Not unless they implement open world instances for pvp. (Megaserver)
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

mini pop on crom during EST, thats about all you can ask for at this point. EST zone on fury is dead. But this horse has been dead for a long time.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

When u join minigame, u notice in a first minutes that u re on Crom and not on Fury. Not saying that all players on Crom are bad, but mostly u end up with one or two with working brain and rest is just a mess.

Team play seems to be almost dead as well.

Also resfarming is very popular by cromlings, never seen so much resfarming since old premade sign ups when u met in premade players which u really hate.

On the other hand, PvE is on way different lvl, pugs on fury were always disaster while on crom it runs nice and smooth. Maybe I was lucky, did just 3KK runs and 1xMona, but I didnt notice a single fail...On fury, pug instances means a wipe fest

btw, after 4 days on crom, I gave up again...PvP there...cant stand that stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    Also resfarming is very popular by cromlings, never seen so much resfarming since old premade sign ups when u met in premade players which u really hate.
    Ahah, tasyfa vs sanguis vs scum vs argonauts? I remember those times

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    btw, after 4 days on crom, I gave up again...PvP there...cant stand that stupidity
    But I really do wonder how the pvp quality on this server can be so bad. I also got this feeling after one month playing there and found the mindset of most players there is just so disgusting...- but of course I won't say anyhting like "of course it's like this, because it's pve server..." because such comments are just silly and dumb. When Mitra (PVE-German) was still alive it had some of the best players ever (okay... many of them came from Asgard though... and fury later too^^). Crom really has the creme de la creme of players like Ensifer, Alceme, Lurvi, Ubermiley... all the decent Night Watch/ Iron Will / Rakdos (part of it) are on Crom now- you just need to look at Korandos premade-campaign to see that the big part Fury was made of is on Crom now but still, the quality of mini games were just "meh" for me. But all this is pretty subjektiv, so maybe only gibberish of me :P
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

It's kinda weird

You'd think Crom (PvE) players had ability to adapt to the concept of teamplay, or do simple tactics talk in groupchat.
    But no.

I think it's about effort, and overall toxic community (groupchat ragefests)

One flag down, and teams tends to give up. Server merges didn't help with ze germans that don't speak english, or US players that didn't know about existance of flags, running around (or beloved rogues hiding) randomly on map seeking kills, then complain over lack of heals when they're fighting where it don't matter.

It is so sad Cirith won't gun for allowed codetime to give us duo signups. It would redeem so many of these issues.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast