Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PvP on Crom

Quote Originally Posted by Kalgon View Post
    Only difference I have seen is Crom minis pop when I'm on. Fury is dead when I hop on.
    The problrm with you lot is you think minigames define the state of the game.. On fury you get world pvp on crom you dont. Minigames are a sideshow nothing more

Crom has more players in the database thats all. Its an elitist circle jerk
    Last edited by Laethiel; 16th June 2014 at 02:55.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    The problrm with you lot is you think minigames define the state of the game.. On fury you get world pvp on crom you dont. Minigames are a sideshow nothing more

Crom has more players in the database thats all. Its an elitist circle jerk
    Do not come at me like I have been on the PvE server since I started playing.

99% of the 5 years or so I been playing AoC has been on the PvP server. I only moved to Crom because world PvP died and had to wait more than an hour for 1 mini to pop.

I hear there is a little action sometimes on Fury now but it must be during EU time because every time I log in it is empty.

I will take Crom minis over slight chances at world PvP or 1 mini every hour if I'm lucky any day.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

99% of the 5 years or so I been playing AoC has been on the PvP server. I only moved to Crom because world PvP died and had to wait more than an hour for 1 mini to pop.

I hear there is a little action sometimes on Fury now but it must be during EU time because every time I log in it is empty.

I will take Crom minis over slight chances at world PvP or 1 mini every hour if I'm lucky any day.
    Fury is not that dead, but yeah, at times it does take 20-30 minutes for 1 mini to pop, usually between 10-1 am est because most of the EU players are offline and there are only a handful if US players on at that time.

But for the rest of the day Fury is very active with multiple minis popping with good consistency. You still get more on Crom, but you have to figure that many are doing world pvp on Fury as well and often do not take the mini pop because of it.

If more North American would stop lingering on Crom and actually make the move back to Fury minis would pop with the same consistency on both servers all day rather than just mainly EU times.
    Last edited by Suctum; 19th June 2014 at 11:44.
    Doomsayer 2008

pvetuggy/10

but seriously, in a way im starting to think crom is probably better, no mobs to annoy you in pvp events, no confusion as to what the pvp area is ,and higher pop.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    pvetuggy/10

but seriously, in a way im starting to think crom is probably better, no mobs to annoy you in pvp events, no confusion as to what the pvp area is ,and higher pop.
    Ofc Crom is better,though the quality of minis is crap lol...but well if all fury people move to crom i guess it can improve or not...
    Anyway,everyone will endup in Crom sooner or later . :P

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    in a way im starting to think crom is probably better, no mobs to annoy you in pvp events, no confusion as to what the pvp area is ,and higher pop.
    boderkingdoms work realy nice, no mobs, no lowbies to interfer, and overall lots of people grouped up fighting eachother, most using voice so they are minimaly organized.

you guys making any team for this?
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=188693
    i think there should be around 5 teams at least so far.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    And thats a big problem. Many good Players from other MMO's don't see open PvP as a real PvP-Mode.
    They are searching for something similar like the rated Battlegrounds/Arena from WoW or the Tournaments from Guild Wars 2.

But in AoC you only have the Minigames. And there is no real Competition. You have no Leaderboards, and no Tournaments like these:
    https://leaderboards.guildwars2.com/de/eu/pvp
    https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/s...gends-2-today/
    http://www.esl.eu/eu/guildwars2/news/243777/

After I heard from the Unchained Minigames I thougt they are finally taking some steps in the right direction. But it looks like it still takes a while until we get them.

Funcom really needs Minigames/competive PvP as a core Element of AoC.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Fury is not that dead, but yeah, at times it does take 20-30 minutes for 1 mini to pop, usually between 10-1 am est because most of the EU players are offline and there are only a handful if US players on at that time.

But for the rest of the day Fury is very active with multiple minis popping with good consistency. You still get more on Crom, but you have to figure that many are doing world pvp on Fury as well and often do not take the mini pop because of it.

If more North American would stop lingering on Crom and actually make the move back to Fury minis would pop with the same consistency on both servers all day rather than just mainly EU times.
    Problem is I wasted so much money transferring back to PvP servers.

Every time I tried it again it just died off or I had trouble finding any PvP when I am on.

I don't have much time to play these days so when I get on I like to jump right into it. Not wait for an hour.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Quote Originally Posted by -Syd- View Post
    PvP on Crum is horrible because the average player on Crum is horrible and doesn't have a clue in the world on how to PvP, this is mostly due the to the fact that players on Crum are farmers and grinders and bring that mentality with them into minis. minis on Crum are all flag bots, totem blitzers and AFKers.

It really is bad.

Crum is mostly quantity over quality.
    Why some players from Crom became top pvpers on Fury?

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Why some players from Crom became top pvpers on Fury?
    I would have said players from Aquillonia
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast