Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eliminate Mini Quest reward cooldowns

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Wouldn't that mean HV 24/7. That's my only worry.
    When you take all tokens it is same - you have priority to play just your favourite map. If the cooldown will be removed there will be no 30 min waiting for mini you need to win for token and than fail and 30 min waiting again. Colldown removing will be very nice to increase gear farming speed.

I also worry that players that like to play a variety of maps won't have the possibility anymore, since everyone is only playing HV. Of course you can argue that if that is what the majority wants, then that is what the majority gets but I don't feel like doing only the same mini over and over makes it more enjoyable.

HV is the best mini in my opinion but even then I still like to do the others just for a change of environment every now and then. When that option is not there or I have to wait a unreasonable amount of time for one to pop, I will likely spend less time PvPing when I get bored after 3 or 4 HV in a row.
    Completely removing the cooldown might hurt the variety of minigames but I strongly agree with a drastic reduction to about 1.5-2 hours or so.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 15th June 2014 at 16:01.

without cooldown people would play hv+lt exclusively, wich would be good cause that would force funcom to change other maps so they are appealing.

wich is why they wont change a thing given right now due to overly long cooldown of quest and awfull amount of tokens needed for armors you realy need to play all maps.

my hope:

tt+br 3vs3 death match, no flags no totems

cjs 6vs6

and quest cooldown around 45 minute-1h and a half.

that way would make xp progression faster and still make all maps worth playing, without changes to maps like i sugest you simply wont have them being played in a cenarion quest cooldown is shorter.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Agreed with the cooldown removal, but don't agree with bori tokens removal. They're kinda set in stone at this point.

Instead, the conquest tokens should be rewards for specific pvp actions. Cap a flag? Get a token or two. Cap a JS location? Get another one. Destroy the totem? Have another. Additionally, they should be awarded directly to the killers in pvp, instead of dropping on the ground.

I'd also suggest an added scoring system (top heals, top damage, top damage taken) that award more at the end of match, to encourage folks to do more than abandon their team and go kill chasing.
    Yes & Yes.

They really need to port over TSW's scoreboard to AoC.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplelotus View Post
    They really need to port over TSW's scoreboard to AoC.
    So true, i'm still wondering what has stopped them from doing it ages ago.

And +1 for mini quests cooldown reduced to 1 hour maximum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12