Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eliminate Mini Quest reward cooldowns

Default Eliminate Mini Quest reward cooldowns

What is the point of this? Why have a cool down. Is my second HV less of a win than my first HV? I honeslty have no understanding why the cool down exists.

Sometimes people sign HV over and over again. They don't care about badges. I get it, I don't care about them either on my sin or barb, but on my hox and bs I do. I need those badges.

Also, eliminate bori tokens completely from the game.

I agree, removing the cool down on mini quests will help lessen the grind for gear.

Another point is that when someone has completed mini quest, they won't sign up for a certain mini, which means it takes even longer for mini games to pop. It just doesn't make sense.

Agreed remove them, it takes long as hell to get gear anyways
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post

Also, eliminate bori tokens completely from the game.
    Agreed with the cooldown removal, but don't agree with bori tokens removal. They're kinda set in stone at this point.

Instead, the conquest tokens should be rewards for specific pvp actions. Cap a flag? Get a token or two. Cap a JS location? Get another one. Destroy the totem? Have another. Additionally, they should be awarded directly to the killers in pvp, instead of dropping on the ground.

I'd also suggest an added scoring system (top heals, top damage, top damage taken) that award more at the end of match, to encourage folks to do more than abandon their team and go kill chasing.
    I don't make points I make dents.

I concur, and started the thread on the teslive forums a while back:

http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=59402

Go flood it, and maybe it will get some attention, giggity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah that would encourage people to cap in sag.

Wouldn't that mean HV 24/7. That's my only worry.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Wouldn't that mean HV 24/7. That's my only worry.
    probably like it was before tokens
    Kinaputten

Removing CD on all minimaps except SAG, which should have CD halved, sounds like a good idea to me

Putting up rewards for caps, best heals, anything that promotes teamplay would be great

Also I'd suggest give Tourny mode some rewards that will entice ppl into using it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast