Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Very funny

I already peg him whenever i see him
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    Interesting.. I stick with my response.
    Mrcorp. your comment much like your skill holds no merit. You see I am not the one who schedules or organizes sieges for "Carnage". I just show up.. Since we are more or less used to spartan not showing up we just assumed he set it up and pulled another no show and even though we only had 6 people including 2 ringers we still made an attempt to come out and party.

This does not make us stupid just eager to have fun. its a shame though that noone wants to fight on the attackimg side.. So much butthurt i guess.. your comment alone speaks volumes to how much you hate.. As they say "Hatez gon hate brah"

Last tos adversary? You were never really a factor in my opinion ...

lirial pl me. pretty pls.
    Baadsar New Bear
    Badsar New Carnage Conq
    Bruhski New DT

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Care Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    Mrcorp. your comment much like your skill holds no merit. You see I am not the one who schedules or organizes sieges for "Carnage". I just show up.. Since we are more or less used to spartan not showing up we just assumed he set it up and pulled another no show and even though we only had 6 people including 2 ringers we still made an attempt to come out and party.

This does not make us stupid just eager to have fun. its a shame though that noone wants to fight on the attackimg side.. So much butthurt i guess.. your comment alone speaks volumes to how much you hate.. As they say "Hatez gon hate brah"

Last tos adversary? You were never really a factor in my opinion ...
    You can be quite mean spirited i see. Jealousy brings out the worst in people after all

LOL... See you next mini/open world, since I don't really siege anymore. Till then, tata

PS. Unless you labeled the siege button "BV", he would never have clicked it!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    LOL... See you next mini/open world, since I don't really siege anymore. Till then, tata
    Just remember who fired the first shots

Just like to take a second to point out that apparently Carnage will show up to siege whoever, whenever, regardless if its actually them doing the attacking or not. LOL
    ASYLUM-PVP

Just remember who fired the first shots
    Did I get some in your eye?

Quote Originally Posted by Spaartacus View Post
    5-7 guys.... are you brain dead or something.

there were 30+ players defending at siege vs 12

another time of 35 vs 18

5-7 guilds 5-7 players each guild you downie.
    Before russian guilds move to Crom, Fury have 48 vs 48 sieges few times per week

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Before russian guilds move to Crom, Fury have 48 vs 48 sieges few times per week
    did the move hurt the population that much?

Well Fury/Tyranny has always had the a-hole guild that everyone hates. Red Nails used to be that guild, where every guild on the server would just team up to go against them. Now it is this new "Carnage" guild, which really is the remaining pvpers all going to the same guild. (not trying to say there isn't other pvpers just saying all the straight pvp guilds all joined together).

Tired of fighting bad players. Let the pvp 10 hox know casting chains on another hox is stupid. Maybe small tips will help people be more of a challenge. But I am guessing some of your guild members just want to farm guys with blue gear to get a better k/d.

For Fury to thrive, you have to have more than 1 "bad guy" guild. Its just the way it is.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast