Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Very funny

Stop crying about this, its a siege a lot of people are going to be there.

Im actually quite thankful they bring so many its more of a challenge that way.

Everyone knows we would win a even number siege who cares about that.

Lets win a 18 vs 48 siege and ascend to godhood !

Quote Originally Posted by Anatu View Post
    Stop crying about this, its a siege a lot of people are going to be there.

Im actually quite thankful they bring so many its more of a challenge that way.

Everyone knows we would win a even number siege who cares about that.

Lets win a 18 vs 48 siege and ascend to godhood !
    18 versus 48 is open world in the game. That's gelds point. it should be capped much lower to make it more engaging. If you want unrealistic odds, go open world. You know that, I know that.

Sieges should be a more controlled environment since there is something at stake, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    I have a few comments here that I just want to put out there for discussion. I don't agree that there is a "huge" difference between like minded players grouping up either formally or informally. NAPs go back to launch and have always existed. Carnage was a NAP guild with Immortal for a long time. Why? Because carnage wasn't very good at open world back then and because Carnage was small. They needed bodies to fill so the zerg wouldn't happen. Was immortal great at PVP? No, but we gave fodder to push and treb. Just like today. Just because carnage finally decided to recruit anyone and everyone doesn't mean its no all of a sudden wrong. Even US needed help getting a keep, and Immortal under my leadership, gave them one. Why would I do that, because its just a game. I don't really care. Im just here to have fun.

Krypto last night said that every small guild should merge in to a larger guild. This kind of contradicts carnage throughout the years. He is saying it because he wants more competitive pvp and I understand that, as do I, he wants challenges from other guilds, of course stemming from the debate whether to let 2 or more people team up in minis. If this were the case, carnage would never have survived. Carnage did survive, carve out a name for themselves, just like DR did back in the day. Reincarnation and addiction created the "super" guild mentality, and for years the arguments were, zerg versus skill.

I do think that the game caters to small and large guilds. I don't want large guild politics, like carnage had when reincarnation merged into carnage. I have an original launch guild on tyranny, that is open to anyone just wanting to play the game and have fun, while getting the benefits of a guild city. Keeps are over rated now anyways.

Not sure why you are so against guilds getting together that are friendly. And if you argue against that, my response would be this: Nothing brings enemies closer together than a common enemy. That right there, is some serious ****.
    What is NAP?
    No Im not arguing about WHY they grouped up with 5-6 guilds I gave an answer "they hate us" = "common enemy"
    But there is a huge difference between those who are not like minded, who did not play with each other, who are in completely different and ALIVE guilds, who are EU and US players all joined up to "Zerg" siege pvp. That is the difference, and its huge.

Nap or Non Agression Pact is an agreement to treat member guilds as if they were allies basically. Helping each other out in sieges. world pvp etc. This is also known as a CBC or Carebear Consortium

Personally i never understood naps on pvp servers. Its one thing to help out a guild in a siege but to openly profess you shall not attack members of (insert guild name here) while on your adventures. It created alot of unecessary drama..

The people wish to band up and fight us because we bring the pain and they are all gluttons for punishment
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Spaartacus View Post
    What is NAP?
    No Im not arguing about WHY they grouped up with 5-6 guilds I gave an answer "they hate us" = "common enemy"
    But there is a huge difference between those who are not like minded, who did not play with each other, who are in completely different and ALIVE guilds, who are EU and US players all joined up to "Zerg" siege pvp. That is the difference, and its huge.
    But where you see them as not playing together, I see them as playing together, since they are grouping up against you. Its a siege, anyone should be able to join. There isn't enough population to put limits on things.

To be clear, I don't see changing sieges to limits like who can participate will help pvp or participation.

Also, lets be clear on something else. I don't hate anyone in carnage. I actually had some fun in carnage when I was in guild. I pvped with you some about a year back as well. I don't hate you. I just enjoy pvping, and carnage returning to game is why I came back. Its better pvp with you all around. I like PVP, I don't dislike you. Last night ahrims and spaartan on guards chased me around 3 or 4 minis. It was challenging but I don't mind that. I prefer challenges versus walks in the park. So just because guilds teamed up doesn't mean they "hate" you. They all just wanted to pvp imo. Although some may hate you I guess. Its just a game, so I wouldn't stress over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    Nap or Non Agression Pact is an agreement to treat member guilds as if they were allies basically. Helping each other out in sieges. world pvp etc. This is also known as a CBC or Carebear Consortium

Personally i never understood naps on pvp servers. Its one thing to help out a guild in a siege but to openly profess you shall not attack members of (insert guild name here) while on your adventures. It created alot of unecessary drama..

The people wish to band up and fight us because we bring the pain and they are all gluttons for punishment
    Depends on the nap. You can have, like we did with carnage, the agreement we help them keep their keep and they don't help siege against us. In open world, its fair game. Although it did end up causing a lot of commotion with dkk. Meh, I hate NAPS too.

But where you see them as not playing together, I see them as playing together, since they are grouping up against you. Its a siege, anyone should be able to join. There isn't enough population to put limits on things.

To be clear, I don't see changing sieges to limits like who can participate will help pvp or participation.

Also, lets be clear on something else. I don't hate anyone in carnage. I actually had some fun in carnage when I was in guild. I pvped with you some about a year back as well. I don't hate you. I just enjoy pvping, and carnage returning to game is why I came back. Its better pvp with you all around. I like PVP, I don't dislike you. Last night ahrims and spaartan on guards chased me around 3 or 4 minis. It was challenging but I don't mind that. I prefer challenges versus walks in the park. So just because guilds teamed up doesn't mean they "hate" you. They all just wanted to pvp imo. Although some may hate you I guess. Its just a game, so I wouldn't stress over it.
    I wasn't talking a bout you, as you weren't at the siege.
    No not stressed, just explaining some facts and it was fun for us because it was challenging and we pvp'd win win

yawn, wish people would look at the big picture for a change.

24v24 seiges would happen every day. Only reason people dont seige is because its impossible to get the numbers to compete.

lets just keep on doing 15 vs the server then once a week if thats all that you guys find entertaining

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    yawn, wish people would look at the big picture for a change.

24v24 seiges would happen every day. Only reason people dont seige is because its impossible to get the numbers to compete.

lets just keep on doing 15 vs the server then once a week if thats all that you guys find entertaining
    I will help you so its 16 versus the server... But no, it will never change. Stop trying to get water from rocks.

I will help you so its 16 versus the server... But no, it will never change. Stop trying to get water from rocks.
    This right here..

you're welcome to party so long as you dont mind spartan calling you dog **** in vent lol
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345