Thread: Barbarian Role...

Default Barbarian Role...

I'm strongly considering rolling a new Barbarian male Cimmerian warrior in AoC and I want to know how long does it usually take a lvl 1 Barbarian Cimmerian to reach lvl 20 by using a two handed sword and by completing enough various quests to reach the desired lvl 20 mark folks???

Quote Originally Posted by Aenarr57 View Post
    I'm strongly considering rolling a new Barbarian male Cimmerian warrior in AoC and I want to know how long does it usually take a lvl 1 Barbarian Cimmerian to reach lvl 20 by using a two handed sword and by completing enough various quests to reach the desired lvl 20 mark folks???
    Well if you know what you're doing and where to look, you can go from 1 to 20 in Tortage in one big evening without problem.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Aenarr57 View Post
    Barbarian role is rogue / dps. Tortage part of the game on a barbarian is easy and can be done (not saying should be) in 3-4 hrs. Try doing all Night time quests and only enough day time quests to catch-up to next Night Time task.

Well I make the most of Tortage as I consider it to be one of the best parts of the game....on some of my alts I only left there at level 27.