Thread: My TV say No Signal on start up

Default My TV say No Signal on start up

When I start Age of Conan it seams normal until the my TV screen goes dark. Then the TV tells me that it is getting "No Signal" for all other games i have used on my PC i have never got this message from my TV. I know that the game is starting because i can hear the music through my headphones, i have tried numerous things, I don't have any clue why it is doing this. I have played this game before and liked it, i would just like to come back and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dare5319 View Post
    When I start Age of Conan it seams normal until the my TV screen goes dark. Then the TV tells me that it is getting "No Signal" for all other games i have used on my PC i have never got this message from my TV. I know that the game is starting because i can hear the music through my headphones, i have tried numerous things, I don't have any clue why it is doing this. I have played this game before and liked it, i would just like to come back and try again.
    Resolution is set out of range of your monitor, video card driver is out of date, DX is messed up or you have no video card at all.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids