Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3v3 premade map

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    Don't do restrictions. That's what gets us in to trouble.
    id prefer they didnt too, but you know what people are like these days, cry about everything

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    id prefer they didnt too, but you know what people are like these days, cry about everything

I concur. If you made it only 1 of a class, instead of conq,conq,pom - it would be conq,dt,pom, or pom,tos,bs, or etc.

Restricting it to 1 of a class would do nothing but restrict friends from playing together more. You can play 3 v 3 now anywhere open world exists, or in the khemi or kesh arenas if you have limited pvp as on crom.

Adding new ideas, not just more restrictions, is what aoc needs.

Giggity.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    I concur. If you made it only 1 of a class, instead of conq,conq,pom - it would be conq,dt,pom, or pom,tos,bs, or etc.

Restricting it to 1 of a class would do nothing but restrict friends from playing together more. You can play 3 v 3 now anywhere open world exists, or in the khemi or kesh arenas if you have limited pvp as on crom.

Adding new ideas, not just more restrictions, is what aoc needs.

Giggity.
    i said 1 of each type, like soldier, mage, healer, rogue.

so you could not have 2 heals or 2 soldiers etc

not that it really matters, no new pvp maps will ever happen, bigger chance that i get raped in the bumm by a blue whale next time i go swimming in the local pool.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    i said 1 of each type, like soldier, mage, healer, rogue.

so you could not have 2 heals or 2 soldiers etc

not that it really matters, no new pvp maps will ever happen, bigger chance that i get raped in the bumm by a blue whale next time i go swimming in the local pool.
    Hmmmmmm,

Archetype Minis -

4 vs 4, one of each archetype on a team.

Also, new class -

Blue Whale - fatality = bum attack

Giggity.

It would be brilliant if they would rather give an option for premades to choose how many ppl are going to participate so it would be much easier to gather ppl, organize premades and train new players how to play together.

and obviously giving option to play either deathmatch rules/carry the flag/kill totem
    Sarcopthes- main, retired barb
    Rugewit - young beast, bs

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcopthes View Post
    It would be brilliant if they would rather give an option for premades to choose how many ppl are going to participate so it would be much easier to gather ppl, organize premades and train new players how to play together.

and obviously giving option to play either deathmatch rules/carry the flag/kill totem
    I mentioned this before. Start minis every 15 minutes on the hour, and a minimum of 2 per team is required, up to 5 or 6 per team. Just pop them. Have two queues, as we do today for premades and non premades, and drop the class balance ****. It doesn't work. I don't understand why the logic couldn't be done 5 seconds before the start of the match, versus as the match is populating... But clearly it's a challenge.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123