Thread: Does Supreme Lich still look like an aborted fetus?

Default Does Supreme Lich still look like an aborted fetus?

Seriously though how come that can't be easily changed to one of the better looking skeletal lich models that was/is in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by BBAOC View Post
    Seriously though how come that can't be easily changed to one of the better looking skeletal lich models that was/is in the game?
    Why do you even use supreme lich?

It's an evil undead conspiracy. The try to make others look like them so that they can infiltrate society unnoticed. For reasons unknown, they started their plot with Hyborian necromancers. But well, better Necromancers than News Anchors.

But yes... seriously... change this silly crusty model to something remotely cool. Use one of the effects introduced for halloween potions, for example. They look much better and don't overwrite equipment and general appearance choices.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Are you talking about the previous supreme lich where you looked like a green alien? Or the current one?

The current one looks pretty good imo.

Yea ppl used to call the old one green frog and asked for something more related to the dead aspect of the necro class fc gave them rotting skeleton model and still ppl are not happy.

Both Lich models are crap imo, Green Space Alien or Meth Addict Clown?

Funcom, disable the lich model and just make Supreme Lich a regular buff.

Just fyi, for every loudmouth who bitches about this model there are 10 people who like it and 50 people who have never given it a second thought. I for one had one of my biggest "OMG" moments in AoC when I saw a necro riding around in Gateway with Supreme Lich on.

Necro and demo pets however... talk about eyesores.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    Just fyi, for every loudmouth who bitches about this model there are 10 people who like it and 50 people who have never given it a second thought. I for one had one of my biggest "OMG" moments in AoC when I saw a necro riding around in Gateway with Supreme Lich on.

Necro and demo pets however... talk about eyesores.
    Funny, my experience is most people don't care for the lich forms and would rather it not be in the game.