Thread: [Video]Festival pvpvideo

Default [Video]Festival pvpvideo

Few videos lately from PVP, so im posting this for the few souls with lust for one. Guardian perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHH2Q6KyJJE
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Interesting....you know....tomhet would not work as a 007 agent....too easy to detect...."f***k this....f****k kill them....yarr f****k.....f***k ...f***k...f***k....f***k.....f***k....f***k...."
    I bet "hide" ability don't work on him....
    Anyway,apart from this looks interesting...but boring to watch

PS: Loved in the end of the video....."A user joined your channel" someone got late for the party? ^^

ROFL
    Last edited by Tiberivs; 2nd June 2014 at 13:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberivs View Post
    Interesting....you know....tomhet would not work as a 007 agent....too easy to detect...."f***k this....f****k kill them....yarr f****k.....f***k ...f***k...f***k....f***k.....f***k....f***k...."
    i see you joined one of my t3 pug raids then lol.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Edit by Anzu: That is not english.
    Last edited by Anzu; 2nd June 2014 at 18:33.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQEmliot9vU
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

almost 900 years ago my ancestors came to kick ass by the sea.
    nowadays the remnants of that army are enslaved by banks and corrupt politicians pretty much like everyone else in this world.
    by a lot of naughty deeds that army from wich i am a descendant became part of the land, as is the true way of our blood.
    "ide e reproduzide-vos com os nativos"
    its in our blood the need for battle, deep love, exploration.

if there ever is a raid made up of just portuguese speaking peeps no boss would get killed we would be too busy getting drunk and being overly flirty with the women, and most likely some brazilian girls would tease us in to some real life loving, by using that overpowered sexy accent, even more dangerous if cabo verde girls were around <3.

would end up as usual a barbecue with too much wine, sangria, beer and naughtyness.
    Last edited by Anzu; 2nd June 2014 at 18:34.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    almost 900 years ago my ancestors came to kick ass by the sea.
    nowadays the remnants of that army are enslaved by banks and corrupt politicians pretty much like everyone else in this world.
    by a lot of naughty deeds that army from wich i am a descendant became part of the land, as is the true way of our blood.
    "ide e reproduzide-vos com os nativos"
    its in our blood the need for battle, deep love, exploration.

if there ever is a raid made up of just portuguese speaking peeps no boss would get killed we would be too busy getting drunk and being overly flirty with the women, and most likely some brazilian girls would tease us in to some real life loving, by using that overpowered sexy accent, even more dangerous if cabo verde girls were around <3.

would end up as usual a barbecue with too much wine, sangria, beer and naughtyness.
    hahahahahahaha