Thread: New One Handed Swords For Guardians...

Default New One Handed Swords For Guardians...

Anyone else on here want new cool looking "one handed" swords and axes for the Guardian class to be newly featured in AoC folks???

Quote Originally Posted by Aenarr57 View Post
    Anyone else on here want new cool looking "one handed" swords and axes for the Guardian class to be newly featured in AoC folks???
    No

I want polearm and shield to be featured on guards (pole + shield combos <3)

Quote Originally Posted by Aenarr57 View Post
    Try Tera or Aion if u want more "cool" looking swords. Current guardian weapons fit AoC setting just fine.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    Try Tera or Aion if u want more "cool" looking swords. Current guardian weapons fit AoC setting just fine.
    I'm sorry, but the flower glued to the end of a stick that I'm stuck with until I get the T4 sword is NOT "just fine".

Quote Originally Posted by Derek-Drake View Post
    I'm sorry, but the flower glued to the end of a stick that I'm stuck with until I get the T4 sword is NOT "just fine".
    I mean the raid tier 1-3 ofc. Very believable and actually one of the few that are not utter crap.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Derek-Drake View Post
    Correction! It's a Toilet brush
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

im just looking to pvp with people that do not leave or hide in the 1st 2mins

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    im just looking to pvp with people that do not leave or hide in the 1st 2mins
    Talk about being offtopic...
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    I mean the raid tier 1-3 ofc. Very believable and actually one of the few that are not utter crap.
    This I can agree with.

One of the things that I utterly love about this game are the believable armor and believable weapon proportions.

For the most part anyhow.