Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Dogs of War

Default The Dogs of War

Good turnout last night. Let it be known any who aid our enemies will be dealt with in kind! Anyone got a screenshot of the final scores? As to the defenders We will see you again in 3 days. And every 3 days hence until we reclaim our battlekeep from the peasants who currently occupy it!

If any wish to defect to our side for the coming battle we will consider it.

Also taking donations of trebs if anyone has any laying around

Good fight all Was fun
    Last edited by Laethiel; 10th June 2014 at 11:37.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

It took the entire server to beat back a single guild. From the inner keep. That's a compliment if i've ever heard one
    ASYLUM-PVP

Quote Originally Posted by bloodvax View Post
    It took the entire server to beat back a single guild. From the inner keep. That's a compliment if i've ever heard one
    entire server consist of a bunch of f2p garbage scatter all over the place. Quite the achievement to lose if u ask me.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    entire server consist of a bunch of f2p garbage scatter all over the place. Quite the achievement to lose if u ask me.
    A wild jealousy appeared!
    ASYLUM-PVP

i sensed this was a RP thread before i even read the title :')

on topic , grats on everybody participating in todays sieges and keeping this activity alive

Last year was a v competitive year , 2 big armies had non-stop clashes.
    1 side consisted of IronWill and BlackSteel , while other side was NightWatch followed but Law allies .

Organised sieges , parties had chartographed maps with possitions , raids were training before the siege , 48v48 was typical (some 48v0 also took place ) ... Anyways , it's great activity if your pc can handle , and im glad u all keep fury alive .

Tho , without meaning this in any bad way , i got to admit that the guild from which u lost, consists stricktly from players who never got accepted from the 4 guilds i mentioned above , which is kinda funny when talkin about today's competition . On the other hand , i bet u went to siege with 1 or 3 casters [clearly non-viable setup:]
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

We fought hard and made it to the central keep on a tier 3 bk with a force of exactly 18 (3 groups) The defenders had much help. many guilds came out to lend their aid to clan. Soneone said they had a raid and a half by the end of it. (6 groups) cant confirm it though. In the end however you wish to view our "defeat" at the hands of clan. It wasnt just clan. It was quite literally people from every other guild out there stepping in to repel our invasion We brought only our own with exception to a demo from opportunists guild. Which was the point bloodvax was trying to make.

You can slow us down but you can't stop us. We will be seeing the inside of that bk very soon.

To be completely honest (no trolling) I only saw maybe 3 Clan guys. Brunlolita Xander(something demo) and Shiba.
    ASYLUM-PVP

xander counts for 3 =p
    And just to clear my mistake , i had a feeling it was a siege versus discoverers , not clan , apologise
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    xander counts for 3 =p
    And just to clear my mistake , i had a feeling it was a siege versus discoverers , not clan , apologise
    No the discoverer siege was a few days ago. we only had 12-13 people and werent really trying to break down their keep. It was too early for most of us and we didnt want any qq ghost siege petitions. So we went out there with 6 and eventually had 13.They had alot more with help from other guilds of course . We only brought a couple trebs to make it look good . We ended up farming them outside their main gate and when it was over we camped them at the zone exit. So to say we lost that siege ? Technically we never tried to win it but the discoverers and friends had their asses thoroughly split down the middle and couldnt get out of that zone fast enough

Yea it was a good siege I was impressed that we had 3 groups

just wanna thank all the guilds who came out to defend!

-Clan of the Free City
    -Vires Et Decus
    -Discoverers
    -The LAW
    -Boyent Fodder Club
    -The Sentinels
    -Vendetta
    -Loups Solitaires
    -Wild Geese

If I forgot anyone let me know, I am sorry!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast