Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: End pug-only minis now and forever!

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Yes your posts are full of sense and wits and solid arguments and you're such a fantastic player. We all know that, don't we? Oh and you're also very polite and very friendly, let's not forget that. You never got banned either.
    All my posts have been solid arguments for the return of grouping in minis, players like you just don't want to let friends group because you would rather get assigned to a winning team then to make one, that's extremely unfair that I can't group with friends in pvp because players like you feel like you deserve a token just for signing up. If you want to be that obnoxious to other players then don't expect them to treat you with much kindness.

And about being banned, I get banned a lot, but anyone with a brain knows how abused the petition system is.

Stop trolling.

No. This is so embarrassing to read because it's all wrong and distorted.
    no.
    is it not your friends who you so keenly defend are the ones persintingly saying all those things, flooding forums and maybe even sending private messages to devs saying how great the game is, deluding them into not changing this rubbish.

its your friends who dont want unchained mingames and make posts against them

its your friends who praise pvp power progression gear and want t4 pvp gear so they can continue to enjoy gear progression...

its your friends who are against removing pug sign ups.

its your friends who praise shrines of bori!!!!

are you that blind...amazing
    Last edited by -tomhet-; 15th June 2014 at 00:14.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    no.
    is it not your friends who you so keenly defend are the ones persintingly saying all those things, flooding forums and maybe even sending private messages to devs saying how great the game is, deluding them into not changing this rubbish.

its your friends who dont want unchained mingames and make posts against them

its your friends who praise pvp power progression gear and want t4 pvp gear so they can continue to enjoy gear progression...

its your friends who are against removing pug sign ups.

its your friends who praise shrines of bori!!!!

are you that blind...amazing
    I'm not blind but you should apparently take your pills (or maybe you just can't read English very well?). This is off topic though.

There's literally no one opposing 2-3 players mini sign ups but you still all get your knickers in a twist and write walls of text. What do you seriously expect? Get a grip or just stop posting and go rage elsewhere.

And yes, everything you just said is severely distorted by you and thus effectively wrong.
    Last edited by kalston; 15th June 2014 at 00:24.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

I think it's time for the nuclear option here, people!

...............^..............Syd has decided that
    ☻/........../ \.............nuclear weapons are
    /▌...........|☢|............are the only way to
    / \..........//||\\..........get rid of pug minis forever!

There's literally no one opposing 2-3 players mini sign ups but you still all get your knickers in a twist and write walls of text.
    yep its confirmed your blind.

im still not raging you and your group of friends simply disgust me.

for years they have been poluting forum with claims that shrines of bori is good content, pug minigames are a necessity, pvp power gear is a must else they will unsub.

you honestly and wholeheartedly disgust me you can keep your bori and pug minigames and your pvp power progression gear all that radioactive trash and eat it.

you and your friends love it so much eat it.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by -Syd- View Post
    All my posts have been solid arguments for the return of grouping in mini
    ROFLMAO once again
    Sorry, but that is most amusing statement in AOC in 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    ROFLMAO once again
    Sorry, but that is most amusing statement in AOC in 2014
    You're such a shameless loser, it's not even funny anymore.

Why are you even posting in this thread? I'll bet it's just to troll, you're doing a horrible job of it btw.

Seriously, grow up. that's the best advice I can give you.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by -Syd- View Post
    Seriously, grow up. that's the best advice I can give you.
    ROFLMAO third time
    Sorry Syd, but your posts are just funny as hell. The way you keep contradicting yourself is a source of great amusement.

Thank you, Syd

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    ROFLMAO third time
    Sorry Syd, but your posts are just funny as hell. The way you keep contradicting yourself is a source of great amusement.

Thank you, Syd
    You're obviously trolling this thread in hopes of getting it locked because you can't stand it when people prove you wrong or disagree with you in any way.

Your skull is so thick it could be used as a wrecking ball. I simply can't imagine the shame your parents must feel having you as their kid.

There is no hope for you, Lleilwin.

Talking

Just as I thought it wouldn't be possible for you to mire yourself further