Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: End pug-only minis now and forever!

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    can't compete with that? then you do not even deserve your token so quit bitching and go kill a dragon or somthing.
    May I leave a suggestion where should you go and what to do with attitude like this, brave sir?

There is way more hysteria in these threads, than worthy ideas of how to keep whole population happy, so no wonder many are worried if things become even more broken than they are atm.
    Drunk Templar Cimmerian

for the 87th time, no one is asking for full premade groups... we are asking for 2 or 3 to be able to sign as one.
    That is not what OP is suggesting
    OP managed to get the thread concerning 2-friends-grouping shut down so I suggest you make another one to keep the discussions divided

Syd, you call everyone and anyone bad. In the light of some of your.... ahem.. claims, I doubt you are upsetting anyone at this point

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    LOL, this is Surgery you're talking to. The entire Fury and even a good part of Crom are laughing at you.
    yep same guy who sais bori is awesome pvp content, same guy who been promoting pvp power gear progression, same guy who went on testlive to stop unchained minigames, same guy who comes with new excuses each time to maintain pug cue.

i realy dont care how hes god's gift to aoc as a player, players with his mentality saying what he is saying is reason why bori is still there, unchained minigames got canceled, pvp power gear progression is still there and pvp t4 is coming to further imbalance it, and systematicaly hes also part fo reason minigames persist on pug cue.

no matter how illogical pug cue is, all you guys come say its an absolute need.
    pathetic...
    an mmo and you cant team with anyone for 6vs6 game rolf.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    That is not what OP is suggesting
    OP managed to get the thread concerning 2-friends-grouping shut down so I suggest you make another one to keep the discussions divided

Syd, you call everyone and anyone bad. In the light of some of your.... ahem.. claims, I doubt you are upsetting anyone at this point
    I call people like you who advocate for unfairness so you can exploit it at the expense of other players in game losers.

Get over yourself, you lost this argument and are grasping at straws at this point. Deal with it.

Wink

Lost it?
    This is not even a discussion. This is a thread where ppl compete to grief and invalidate anyone who disagrees with their views
    In that sense, yes, I'd agree you're ahead.
    On rationale and credibility? No
    Last edited by Lleilwin; 14th June 2014 at 17:09.

for the 87th time, no one is asking for full premade groups... we are asking for 2 or 3 to be able to sign as one.
    That's what the thread is about Geldour, read the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    Lost it?
    This is not even a discussion. This is a thread where ppl compete to grief and invalidate anyone who disagrees with their views
    In that sense, yes, I'd agree you're ahead.
    On rationale and credibility? No
    I'm about to pick up my monitor and throw it out the window after reading this.

You have not made a SINGLE valid point in this thread in defense of pug minis, and you actually have the nerve to declare that there is no discussion in this thread? Get real.

lol "grief and invalidate" you're the one trolling here, not me. And why shouldn't invalid views be invalidated? Do you actually think that what you're saying is right just because you said it regardless of facts? You're insane, I can't stress this enough.

From OP
    Quote Originally Posted by -Syd- View Post
    What I want to see is a return to a full grouping system that rewards teamwork and gives players an incentive to group up and compete. I want players to be able to control who plays on their team.
    That isn't what the thread is about Geldour, read the OP.
    Corrected that for you, Syd

Default Stay cool, Syd - No smashing thingies

I'm about to pick up my monitor and throw it out the window after reading this.
    Really? Wow, you do know it's a game, don't you?

Lleilwin and Kalston are both just upset because I called them out for being terrible players that abuse minis for tokens.
    But..but..but, I need tokens for gear. Every fooking pvp 10 comes at me like im free pray in minis lol. Just give us unchained minis like you said you would funcom.
    Baadsar New Bear
    Badsar New Carnage Conq
    Bruhski New DT

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Care Bear